* A traveler said: "Great experience! Wish other guests would have been better at distancing themselves, but vibe was good and so was food. There was even enough for seconds Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "One of the best catamaran tours we have ever been on! The staff was amazing (especially Jorge!!) and the boat was spacious! Dinner was also fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun excursion. I’m solo traveling and get totally safe booking and embarking on this adventure. The guides were friendly and very good at what they do. I had so much fun. Highly recommend for all ages and group sizes!!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, the crew was very pleasant and accommodant (vegetarian option was provided on demand). Unfortunately we did not see whales but as they say: it is Mother Nature. Everything is very professional and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Beautiful views of the beaches, the sea and the surroundings!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. All the guides were awesome, especially Louis. Our whole family had a fantastic time."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing tour! Our guide Manuel knew it all and was so great! Highly recommend doing this tour if you are in Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was awesome great instruction great communication authentic lunch ready for the class 4 rapids lol"
* A traveler said: "Mauro was fantastic! Highly recommended. He ran circles around all other guides and his ability to spot things is incredible."
* A traveler said: "We were on a cruise and booked this tour independently of the ship. We were able to get picked up at the dock and they were very accommodating. The tour had only 6 people and two very informative local guides who spoke English well and knew a lot about the mangrove vegetation and animals. We spent over 2 hours going leisurely through the mangroves and saw many monkeys, birds, iguanas, snakes and a small crocodile. Paddling was very easy and we were able to go into some of the smaller channels which the boat tours could not get to and we could go slower and get closer to the animals. The guides were great about finding the animals and giving informative details on them. At the end of the tour we stopped back at the tour office where they served a local lunch of rice beans and chicken. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. Time on the bus only about 15-20 minutes each way. At our request, they dropped us off back in downtown Quepos where we could walk back to the ship. Use plenty of sunscreen, where a hat and while the bugs didn't seem bad, apply bug spray also. This"
* A traveler said: "This is an interesting tour. It really is in the back country but the area is beautiful. Be sure to do the rock slide in the river. My daughter and I did it 3 times."
* A traveler said: "Gregory has a great knowledge of night time species and you can tell he enjoys his work. You see things at night that you dont during the day, and having fun-loving yet safety conscious people the way this company does makes the experience a blast."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, Pick up on time , very good guides. Food was good , we saw a lot. Boat transfer to Corcovado was good as well."
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much for an awesome surfing experience! I tried surfing here in Costa Rica for the first time and got completely hooked! The tutors are very nice and very dedicated to get you to catch the waves :) thanks a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "This was by far our MOST FAVORITE part of our trip. No picture packages available though, even though the viator rep said there would be :( But the guide and tour company itself was SUPER friendly, knowledgable and treated us so well. I will recommend this to all of my friends!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best experience with Antonio, Danny, Elian, and jarcel. From the moment they picked us up to the meal afterwords, we always felt like we were safe and in great hands. The trip lasted several hours and was worth every minute! Will be back for sure!! Gracias por todos!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast