Top Punta Cana Parasailing
52 results | All Punta Cana Tours
* A traveler said: "Best punta cana experience. Like they were friendly, inviting accommodating, fun and hard workers. Would recommend 10/10"
* A traveler said: "I had a blast with my son. At the beginning i thought that i was going to be scared but no i didn't. It was great. Specially that i did it with my son! Thank you guys!"
* A traveler said: "I recommend all to try this once in a lifetime experience and you will not be disappointed. We had a great time. The company was great as well, explained everything in details and kept you safe."
* A traveler said: "The combination of 4 great adventures. Got to hold a sting ray and pet a shark. Seeing punta cana from the air, breathtaking! Charlie our guide was awesome. Finished with a sandbar party. Loved every minute of it. Quick transition to each adventure. Felt very safe the entire time."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day! Transfer was right on time for both pickup and return. Highly recommend. Be prepared to walk. Flip flops not recommended."
* A traveler said: "It’s perfect experience. Thank you so much. I am highly recommend to all. The guys who accommodate me were so supportive."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and a must if you visit Dominican Republic. The tour guide was amazing! He kept everyone active and was well knowledgeable. Everyone was awesome. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, everything was very organized. The tour is long but worth every second. I will definitely come back again. The guide leader, driver, horse keepers and everyone I encounter was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "It showed us the beautiful countryside and showed us all aspects of the Dominican. Take lots of $1 bills with you to give the little children you see. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Was worth the cost of admission. Beautiful scenery and a relaxed guide. Beautiful and obedient horses."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The staff was super friendly. FYI take motion sickness pills before taking this tour if you struggle with getting sea sick lol other than that GREAT EXPERIENCE D"
* A traveler said: "Great!! From beginning to end an amazing experience. Photographer took great pictures. Staff very professional."
* A traveler said: "Great time had by all. Crew was outstanding and fun was had by all. Parasailing was out standing as all three of us were on the kite at once. They also dipped us 3 times and then back up. Had no problems at all and the pick up was on time. Worth the money."
* A traveler said: "fun .. Love Punta Cana, its beautiful. Parasailing was a great experience, it was nice and relaxing."
* A traveler said: "The crew on the “bad girl” were amazing! They were very good teaching us to snorkel and hookah dive. The photographer was also top notch although we did not have enough cash on us to purchase the photos. FYI he wanted 200$ but we had him down to 100$."
* A traveler said: "Excursion stuff was great. Great crew, very fun and our group is a good party boat. The only thing to point out is that according to the advertisement through here, there is Mamajuana, beer, rum, and soft drinks. However the but we were on does not have any alcoholic beverages. So a bit of false advertising but still an enjoyable trip"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- Shark Diving
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island