Top Punta Cana New Years Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Punta Cana Tours
Scape Park offers everything from thrilling and adrenaline packed adventures to smooth and cultural experiences. Let your senses scape while rocking on a cliff, exploring ancient caverns, swimming in underground caves, jumping from water, zip lines and riding in our splash of hammocks! In addition to these unique adventures you can also enjoy the option to cruise along stunning beaches, snorkel in tropical waters or just relax in our exclusive beach club. Do not miss the opportunity to discover the secrets of this world holds!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What New Years in Punta Cana are taking additional safety precautions?
What New Years in Punta Cana are good for avoiding crowds?
- Manati Park
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)
- Cocotal Golf and Country Club
- Hoyo Azul Lagoon
- La Cana Golf Course
- Coco Bongo Punta Cana
- Imagine Punta Cana
- Casa Ponce de León
- Corales Golf Course
- Fun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)
- Juanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)
- Imagine Punta Cana Disco
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast