Top Punta Cana Nature and Wildlife Tours
218 results | All Punta Cana Tours
* A traveler said: "Was worth the cost of admission. Beautiful scenery and a relaxed guide. Beautiful and obedient horses."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just bring cash if you want to tip and to pay for the amazing photos that they will take. Gorgeous beach and nice people!"
* A traveler said: "Horseback riding & zip lining were my favorite parts!! We stopped at so many places through the city including the church!"
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I booked an AMAZING excursion, filled with adventure, beautiful sights, and an awesome tour guide- Carlos! We had the most fun and captured some wonderful pictures. I highly recommend booking your next excursion with Carlos! You won’t regret it:) thank you for taking such good care of us."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our guide Charli was awesome! Would definitely recommend, we had a four person family buggy but other options available. All around fun excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Was a little upset that I booked atvs and when we got there they said they didn’t have enough but they compensated us the difference. Our tour guide Charlie was nothing short of amazing. He made the experience well worth it. He was very informative and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip!! We had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Rico and the driver Felis did their best to make everyone have fun. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It showed us the beautiful countryside and showed us all aspects of the Dominican. Take lots of $1 bills with you to give the little children you see. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Our guide Monchie (sp?) was absolutely a blast! The zip lines were very fun! As someone with a mild fear of heights it was still super enjoyable and the guides made you feel at ease."
* A traveler said: "Extremely fun excursion. We were completely muddy. I suggest bringing a bandana, safety glasses and a change of clothes. Only complaint is we moved a little to fast through the Flintstone exhibits in the cave."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the dune buggies. For me it was more of the riding than the pit stops but overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "Best excursion. Charlie our tour guide was awesome next time I come I'll request him again. I will say you will get really muddy make sure you bring some goggles and maybe a towel."
* A traveler said: "Great time! My 9 year old had a blast! The zipline was amazing and the monkeys were awesome! My hubby got peed on and it was certainly a highlight for my son!"
* A traveler said: "Having a private ride with my daughter was amazing and getting a tour of the grounds after was great"
* A traveler said: "Team was pro and nice. Everything was exactly as described, no forced sale. Is there worth my 5 & 8 year old, I Would definitely recommand."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience!! The staff was so professional!! We rode the horses and the horses were nice and trained . They required little guidance . The entire staff was so helpful ."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and a must if you visit Dominican Republic. The tour guide was amazing! He kept everyone active and was well knowledgeable. Everyone was awesome. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Hoyo Azul is pretty cool. Advise: go there in there in the morning as long sun shines into water. Loved also the zip line."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, excellent team. Good costumer service. We had fun. Loved it. The tours were amazing."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast!!!!! Everyone enjoyed each activity. Some people were afraid of the horses, but they are so well trained and there weren’t any issues. Highly recommend doing this!"
* A traveler said: "Excursion was as advertised. Small stops in each area, seeing the country side, a dip into the natural pool and enjoying the beach was a must-do experience"
* A traveler said: "The combination of 4 great adventures. Got to hold a sting ray and pet a shark. Seeing punta cana from the air, breathtaking! Charlie our guide was awesome. Finished with a sandbar party. Loved every minute of it. Quick transition to each adventure. Felt very safe the entire time."
* A traveler said: "Mike was our tour guide and a local Santo Domingo resident. He was very knowledgeable and enjoyed sharing the history of his beloved city. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything was as promised. No rush and enough time at each destination. Highly recommended and much appreciated"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Shark Diving
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island