Top Punta Cana Food & Drink
46 results | All Punta Cana Tours
* A traveler said: "It’s perfect experience. Thank you so much. I am highly recommend to all. The guys who accommodate me were so supportive."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour!! Tour guides were very knowledgeable and experience great overall!! Would highly recommended this to any cigar connoisseur!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and a must if you visit Dominican Republic. The tour guide was amazing! He kept everyone active and was well knowledgeable. Everyone was awesome. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our party of 4 had an awesome time. The crew is attentive and alot of fun. Always made sure our drinks were full. Honestly I wouldn't settle with another tour company!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor, pick.up and drop off on time , snack.and beverages provided. Great communication. Very affordable. Thank you viator for the recommendation"
* A traveler said: "The combination of 4 great adventures. Got to hold a sting ray and pet a shark. Seeing punta cana from the air, breathtaking! Charlie our guide was awesome. Finished with a sandbar party. Loved every minute of it. Quick transition to each adventure. Felt very safe the entire time."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, we were granted entry to places that you couldn’t just walk into. Tour guides were exceptional!! Multi-lingual and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend this company and tour."
* A traveler said: "Pablo.....we love learning about the culture of the community we visit. Pablo gaves us not only a sense of the DR, but tried to ensure we understood the essence of the country and its people. HE WAS AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "Best excursion. Charlie our tour guide was awesome next time I come I'll request him again. I will say you will get really muddy make sure you bring some goggles and maybe a towel."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just bring cash if you want to tip and to pay for the amazing photos that they will take. Gorgeous beach and nice people!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent, we had one scheduling glitch but they rescheduled our time, the communication was great the food was magnificent the staffing was above average they also have a nice sound track. FYI: to the fellow tequila drinkers….. there is none. That was literally the only downside."
* A traveler said: "The experience was great. Family was really happy. We'll definitely come back. Saona Island is really a nice place"
* A traveler said: "Pick up and drop off included, can be a little of a hassle but not bad at all. You know you are getting to your destination safe. Francisco was a great guide providing information in 4 languages! Lunch was provided and had an enjoyable time! Worth it for the price!"
* A traveler said: "Really glad that this tour was still going on during Covid. We were staying at the Bahia Principe, and they picked us up right in front at 7:15am. After transferring to a bigger bus at a local gas station, we were joined by another group, and on our way. The ride was 1.5 hours long to Bayahibe. Due to Covid, there weren’t enough people signed up to be able to use the catamaran, so we took a speed boat instead. I actually preferred it because we got to Saona much faster. We enjoyed 3 solid hours on the beautiful island. We took tons of photos on our own camera, a professional photographer came to take our photos as couples as well, they served us free drinks (best rum and coke I’ve ever had), and cooked and our lunch fresh as well - chicken, rice, salad, and fruit. We were back by 3:45pm, so we had plenty of the day left. Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun, I absolutely recommend this tour - especially since they had the best price."
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an excellent host and the trip may be the best excursion we have taken in the Caribbean. Expect it to last all day and plan accordingly."
* A traveler said: "My Husband and I had an amazing trip! The staff were fun and friendly, the snorkeling was fabulous and the time spent on the island was priceless."
* A traveler said: "The water was so blue beautiful and warm food was good and the party boat was,so much fun it was great"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island