Top Puerto Vallarta Sightseeing Tours
145 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "David and crew were so great. They can’t control the weather but made our rainy day very special, treating us all like royalty throughout the day. The snorkeling was good and lunch was over the top. Highly recommend the tour and the crew!"
* A traveler said: "There's not just one thing to single out about this experience. My husband and I enjoyed it all. The culture was so impressive. Food was authentic, delicious, and well prepared. The views of the mountains were unreal. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "María Agustina aka Tina was so amazing on our atv tour. She was friendly, energetic and super knowledgeable about the area we were exploring. We feel like we’ve made a friend and plan on doing more tours with this company."
* A traveler said: "The pirate sailing cruise at Puerto Vallarta was excellent. the service, entertainment and food were all first quality. the crew was very friendly and attentative and made sure everyone from the kids to the older folks were included in the activities. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Our personal pirate was Pepe, he was great."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Luis was so knowledgeable of the various offerings in Puerto Vallarta. We learned about the amazing culture of Mexico through food and mezcal- we will never drink it the same again. Thanks - we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience tailored to what I wanted. Bernardo is a great guide, courteous and flexible with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and well worth the money. We enjoyed the horseback ride to the waterfall. The boat ride was really relaxing."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. Our tour guide Sylvia was the best ever!!! She took time to answer all our questions and address any concerns. She was so incredible in sharing the stories and history of Puerto Vallarta’s food scene. Such a great tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the legit “OG” parts of the city. It made you feel more like a traveler and less like a tourist as you cover a lot of taco stands that were both delicious and authentic to the city and community"
* A traveler said: "We’ll beyond what I expected with the guides being absolutely amazing. A fun day with several not too long, not too short stops. Cesar went above and beyond in making sure my family had a great time. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful garden with incredible views of the valley and gorgeous wildlife! Included were stops into see how chocolate is made as well as fresh local coffee. And fantastic local tequila!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Everyone at the park was welcoming and informative. The guides were funny and explained all the procedures very well. The van driver, Juanito, was also great. I will definitely do this again when I visit P.V. in the future. I highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "I had a great and varied day together with my family. You have the opportunity to choose the beach activity you want to experience."
* A traveler said: "Plenty of fish to see. The crew was great. The bartender was not stingy with the drinks. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. The staff was very friendly, their service was great. I would highly recommend this one day cruise."
* A traveler said: "Transportation from airport to Riu Palace Puerto Vallarta was outstanding. Very clean and very professional"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast on this taco tour. They really take you to the best taco joints in town. Everyone had fun, until we got rained out! Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "Very professional. The staff is friendly and funny. They made sure that everyone was having a good time. They were respectful."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! Thalia and Andres were fantastic, we saw five whales, spotted and bottle nose dolphins, sea turtles and even a poisonous sea snake. Thalia answered all of our questions and definitely made us want to go again. We did not want to come back in we were having such a good time."
* A traveler said: "Want authentic? Want to try real tacos? Want to get away from tourists? If so then this is your trip. My wife and I had a blast in this tour, lots of food and FUN. Bruno was outstanding, he took us away from the hustle and bustle and into the real Puerta Vallarta. I feel very honored to get to know Bruno and take this amazing tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas