Top Puerto Vallarta Pack Animal Tours
21 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to the islands offered wonderful views of the bay. The islands are gorgeous. The swim to the hidden beach was exhilarating. And it was very special to visit such a remote beautiful feature of Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing g experience!! The guides were super nice and did everything to make sure we had the best time!!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional. The staff is friendly and funny. They made sure that everyone was having a good time. They were respectful."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "The guide was a biologist which could answer all our questions and give us information about the whales that was accurate. She could also share part of her research information. So exciting!!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. Our tour guide Sylvia was the best ever!!! She took time to answer all our questions and address any concerns. She was so incredible in sharing the stories and history of Puerto Vallarta’s food scene. Such a great tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "Transportation from airport to Riu Palace Puerto Vallarta was outstanding. Very clean and very professional"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Everyone at the park was welcoming and informative. The guides were funny and explained all the procedures very well. The van driver, Juanito, was also great. I will definitely do this again when I visit P.V. in the future. I highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Plenty of fish to see. The crew was great. The bartender was not stingy with the drinks. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "It was great. I would recommend this company to everyone and the tour guides were the best. We made a few stops to eat and make real salsa. The views were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour! Since it was just my companion and I for that day, the tour was more intimate. Really enjoyed riding on the horses. We also enjoyed riding the ATVs through the town and site!"
* A traveler said: "Great staff. All adventures were amazing and really enjoyed combining a few things in one tour. Be ready to hike for ziplines!! Great views are worth it. Be prepared for picture and tequila sales but not high pressure"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Pack Animal Tours
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas