Puerto Vallarta's Romantic Zone (Zona Romantica)—also called the Old Town, South Side, or Old Vallarta—sits away from the hotel zone and just steps from Los Muertos Beach. With artisan shops, streetside taco stands, and lively cantinas, this area of winding cobblestone streets maintains a more traditional, laid-back feel than the rest of the city.
Zona Romantica Tours
Should I book Zona Romantica tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Zona Romantica 2021?
What's the best way to experience Zona Romantica?
- Sierra Madre ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- ATV-Zip Line Combo Adventure Tour from Puerto Vallarta
- Food Tour in Old Town with a Foodie & Photographer
- Downtown Puerto Vallarta Food Tour
Things to do near Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca