Like most boardwalks, Puerto Vallarta’s promenade, known as El Malecon, is dotted with sightseeing opportunities, cafes, shops, galleries, and performers. Overlooking the Bay of Banderas, the mile-long stretch offers scenic views during the day. And in the evening, the waterfront nightclubs and discos open their doors to party-seeking locals and visitors.
El Malecon Tours and Activities
Should I book El Malecon tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit El Malecon 2021?
What's the best way to experience El Malecon?
- Yelapa Waterfall & Majahuitas Snorkeling Tour from Puerto Vallarta
- Sierra Madre ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Luxury Yacht & Snorkel in Puerto Vallarta
- ATV Adventure Tour in Puerto Vallarta Including Tequila Tasting
Things to do near Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca