Top Puerto Rico Half-day Tours
67 results | All Puerto Rico Tours
* A traveler said: "My grandson is an "indoor" kid, and he even had a great time. It was a big fun group., Poppy Chuillo kept it low key and chill. Love it"
* A traveler said: "Our half day tour was not able to happen but they did call us to see if we wanted to upgrade to a full day for only 25 dollars more per person!! And we are soooo glad we did! Just go ahead and just schedule the full day! Our tour guides Julian and pocho were absolutely perfect and amazing and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The crew on the boat and in the water were top notch. They helped out kids find different sea creatures and were quick to make it all fun. Plenty to see, though it is clear the reefs (of the world) are dying. Everything was as advertised and five star service."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very knowledgeable of the food and the history behind it. All meals were thoughtfully planned out. It ended up only being me and my boyfriend on the tour, and all three tour guides still joined and shared their knowledge. Definitely recommend taking this tour to learn more about the history and eat some delicious food!"
* A traveler said: "Orlando was super great tour guide. Loved the experience. Beautiful scenery. They took care of us and your have to dry the chicken there!"
* A traveler said: "Ali and Yohanna were our tour guides and they were great. It was such a fun time from the hike in, the many jumps and slides down rocks into the water within the rainforest and a stop at the beach on the way back. Such a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun trip!!! The guides were great the tour was so much fun!! We got to see the beauty of the bioluminescence"
* A traveler said: "Fields great amount of bumps and and thrills Mud Spots Rocks so much excitement Speed Rush tour guides was Dope Amaxing and ensured thrill and a great experience"
* A traveler said: "The entire excursion was a vibe, peaceful and informative. We enjoyed every second of this experience. We went at 6pm which was perfect, we were able to see the sunset right before it got too dark for comfort. Lol"
* A traveler said: "What a Beautiful night! The food was delicious, the drinks were great! And Monica the tour guide was amazing! Would definitely recommend..."
* A traveler said: "Andres was an amazing guide it was only the two of us so we basically got a personal tour! It was so much fun and we got to see some amazing fish and all sorts of things! Definitely would do it again and recommend to everyone that comes here!"
* A traveler said: "The trip up the canal is majestic, the tour guides are very professional and knowledgeable, go on a dark night so you can see the glow of the organisms better"
* A traveler said: "Captain Angel and Jon were amazing tour guides. They treated us great. Went above and beyond with everything from setting up our snacks under the umbrella, making our drinks, and taking our photos. I would definitely book this activity again when I come back and I would request to have Angel and Jon."
* A traveler said: "It was a great learning and tasting experience. Would highly recommend for all. Pablo was a great tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Hector was an excellent tour guide. He really went over the top giving our group little informational tid bits about the location of waterfall & the surrounding areas, and people. He really made it worth while, and very enjoyable. He took real good care of his group. Thank you Hector!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great hosts Angel & Annie. We learned so much about Puerto Rico and went to see some main highlights the island offers. It felt like I was there a weekend with everything I got to see in 6 hours. I would recommend this tour for first timers 100%. They picked us up from airport and then dropped us off to airbnb. What more can you ask for"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent! We got lucky enough to be able to personalize our tour. Fruits provided were a sweet touch. The waterfall and scenery was amazing. The swim was refreshing. Hike gets a bit muddy but well worth it. One of my favorite adventures! 10/10 recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Leroy and it was just awesome, he was friendly and we felt great in the tour. He took us to the most beautiful waterfall and then to the beach. Our experience was nothing but the best. My kids had a great time too. He was v helpful and kept checking on kids as the walk to the waterfall was a little steep. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good and the information provided by the guide was great.I would suggest taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Hecmar, Monica, and Cptn Dante were simply amazing! Their energy, hospitality, and information they shared with us throughout the trip was wonderful. The music, lunch, and drinks was all so fun and delicious. Would recommend this excursion to anyone looking to have a great time and see one amazing beach. Thanks again guys!"
* A traveler said: "Honestly it was the most memorable experience I have done. Definitely recommend it. Tour guide was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Great time! Very prompt pick up from near our place in San Juan, nice driver and really knowledgeable and helpful staff throughout. The glow was a little compromised by lighting conditions but the staff was creative about making it visible and we really liked the paddle through the mangroves for it’s own interests."
* A traveler said: "Totally ❤️ It!!!! Everything 🏖 Went with my family 🥰❤️ ❤️It!!! Excellent Service Excellent Staff 👍👍👍A+++ Excellent Day at the beach 🏖 🥰❤️ With our own spot 🏖🥰👍"
* A traveler said: "We had issues with transportation but Ricky worked it all out and even called us when we were late!!! Edgar was a phenomenal guide. They were great. It was just water activities in the rainforest. Not whitewater rafting like the picture. It also is four hours and not seven."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sun Bay Beach
- Caparra Ruins
- Gozalandia Falls
- Laguna Grande
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Bioluminescent Bay (Mosquito Bay)
- La Calle Loiza
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Fine Arts Miramar
- San Juan Bay
- Mezzanine at St. Germain
- San Juan Gate (Puerta de San Juan)
- Palomino Island
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Arecibo Observatory
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Vieques
- Things to do in Rincón
- Things to do in Dominican Republic
- Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island