Top Puerto Plata Food & Drink
14 results | All Puerto Plata Tours
* A traveler said: "The pickup was there on time everything ran smoothly to get to the boa and after that it was the best day the music was good food was good and the staff was great... would recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "This was a excellent tour. The guides were friendly, funny, and fun to be with.the island was gorgeous, snorkeling was wonderful. The lunch that came with the tour was so good,and plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the trip and the crew! I would highly recommend it. Lots of fish while snorkeling and a smooth boat ride."
* A traveler said: "We did the waterfall, zip line, horse and atv experience. Our guides were amazing! Kind and funny and helpful! The lunch was so good also! Long day with all of the activities but the waterfall was so fun!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. It was my first time Ziplining but it won’t be my last. These people are very professional and friendly. My son and I felt safe and very well taken care of. We finished early and the owner himself promptly took us back to our Resort."
* A traveler said: "Great boat, great crew, great party! Fun day on the ocean!! PS my wife insisted I say “the cleanest boat head ever!!!”"
* A traveler said: "Very on time, virtuous and professional driver. Thank you !!! Even went back when I discovered I dropped my passport outside the airport ! … and we got it !!!"
* A traveler said: "Really glad that this tour was still going on during Covid. We were staying at the Bahia Principe, and they picked us up right in front at 7:15am. After transferring to a bigger bus at a local gas station, we were joined by another group, and on our way. The ride was 1.5 hours long to Bayahibe. Due to Covid, there weren’t enough people signed up to be able to use the catamaran, so we took a speed boat instead. I actually preferred it because we got to Saona much faster. We enjoyed 3 solid hours on the beautiful island. We took tons of photos on our own camera, a professional photographer came to take our photos as couples as well, they served us free drinks (best rum and coke I’ve ever had), and cooked and our lunch fresh as well - chicken, rice, salad, and fruit. We were back by 3:45pm, so we had plenty of the day left. Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun, I absolutely recommend this tour - especially since they had the best price."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yaque del Norte River
- Dorada Beach (Playa Dorada)
- Jimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa)
- Key Paradise
- Monte Cristi National Park
- Sosua Beach (Playa Sosua)
- Monument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración)
- Cayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)
- Brugal Rum Center
- La Aurora Cigar Factory
- Punta Rusia
- Encuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro)
- La Isabela
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast