Top Puerto Escondido Desserts & Sweets
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Street Food Tours
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Desserts & Sweets
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Food & Drink
1 result | All Puerto Escondido Tours
Sort by: Featured
Have an memorable afternoon walking into Mexican cuisine, from the small local “secret” spots and family business, to famous 5-star restaurants. You will finish as an expert in tacos, salsas, cheese, chocolate, people and of course, in Mexico. This tour takes you through both the “old” and the “new” part of Puerto, so it’s a great combo for a nice walk, delicious and unforgettable dishes. Come Hungry!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Desserts & Sweets in Puerto Escondido are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puerto Escondido may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico