Top Porto Tuk Tuk Tours
24 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "Took us everywhere! Loved that he could go where cars can’t. Gave us tips for good restaurants, good places to shop and other places to go. Great tour. Wished that I had booked him all day in a custom tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour with Ricardo that gave us a great feel of the city and it’s different neighbourhoods. We loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very nice and interesting, we spent a very good time with his company and he made us discover a lot about Porto!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide really knowand loved Porto.Picked up at hotel by Mercedes,takento tuk tuk. After tour taken to modern fish market restaurant called the Mercado. Superb lunch of seafood."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Mario was really awesome, helping us in everything and telling us the story of the city's most important spots. Would recommend to everybody! Enjoyed every second of it!"
* A traveler said: "I had a brilliant segway tour of Porto with Stephen who was a great guide! Fun activity on my first day in the city, would 100% recommend to anyone visiting! First time on a segway too, it’s very easy to get the hang of!"
* A traveler said: "I had a really nice time. I learned about porto’s the making process and tried different types. Alex was a great guide and company. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Valter was a wonderful guide, very personable and informative. We really loved the meat and cheese shop, and the Port flight tasting"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Claudia, was terrific! Enjoyed the half day. Loved the itinerary. The boat ride in Aveiro was very nice…learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a wonderful guide, informative, entertaining and humble. We truly enjoyed experiencing the newer Port Houses. He also gave the group advise on restaurants in the area that were also frequented by the residents of the area."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience. Walk to places you cannot see on the bus. Nice narrow walking streets. Very informative. Learned some things I would not have known. Gives you a different outlook."
* A traveler said: "A great experience seeing the various parts of Porto, especially the narrow little alleyways. We covered a lot of area which we would not have been able to do on our own. Our guide took us to a wonderful family owned fish restaurant and a couple other local places. Lots of history along the way. I would strongly recommend this tour if you want to see alot in a short period of time ….the next day we did a Viator 3 hr food and wine tour which gave us on the ground experience. Many areas we recognized from the tuk tuk tour which helped us coordinate the extra things we wanted to do."
* A traveler said: "Superfriendly guide ricardo. We saw places that we ohterwise never would seen. Ricardo knew also a lot of the artists, so thats an extra, you really see that he enjoys it to do the tour with us. He also took the time to stop regulary to take pictures Would recommand this if you like street art. Thank you Ricardo for nice day"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful sightseeing, our tour was really fun and we had the opportunity to see new places that we didn't know of, even though we live in Porto. Our tour guide was really nice and made the experience even better!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia