Top Porto Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Porto Tours
Sort by: Featured
Widely considered among Porto’s top attractions, the Porto Sea Life Aquarium is home to dazzling displays of coastal marine life. With this entrance ticket, gain entry to the aquarium and explore its exhibits at your leisure. During your independent visit, enjoy up-close encounters with some of the sea’s most colorful inhabitants. Watch octopus, rays, sea turtles, and sharks swimming through the waters, and learn of life beneath the waves in Portugal.
Our school has been operating in Praia de matosinhos for 14 years. We have qualified and certified teachers who will accompany you throughout the entire class. Our motto is to provide quality and safety education. Our surf lessons are with small groups of students with a maximum of 4 people per coach, so teaching is more effective. Come learn to surf with the best school in Porto
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Porto are taking additional safety precautions?
These Porto experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Porto are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Porto may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Casa da Música Tours & Tickets
- Serralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & Tickets
- Porto Bridge Climb Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & Tickets
- Liberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & Tickets
- Rua Santa Catarina Tours & Tickets
- Dom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & Tickets
- Avenida dos Aliados Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Porto Tours & Tickets
- Santo Inácio Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia