Top Porto Fun & Games
12 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "Orlando was an amazing guide. He shared interesting facts about Porto and the tour was a pleasure! We enjoyed walking around with him and hearing about all the history! He was a great guide and we could not have asked for anything better!"
* A traveler said: "History, churches, and port wine. A great day! Diogo’s knowledge of the city was amazing. A trip to the ocean was a great end to the day."
* A traveler said: "I loved this tile painting workshop. I went at 11am. On a quiet sunny morning, the workshop had jazz music playing. It was bliss. It’s a surprise how interesting this experience was. You get to paint 2 tiles of your choice of a selection- that have been documented at an address on a building facade in Porto. It was maybe an hour and half. I didn’t want to leave actually! #BringBackTheTile #KeepTheTileAlive Really recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "I had a brilliant segway tour of Porto with Stephen who was a great guide! Fun activity on my first day in the city, would 100% recommend to anyone visiting! First time on a segway too, it’s very easy to get the hang of!"
* A traveler said: "Valter was a wonderful guide, very personable and informative. We really loved the meat and cheese shop, and the Port flight tasting"
* A traveler said: "Paulo monteiro was an amazing guide funny polite and an all around great human being I had the best day with him!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time during this experience! Catia is incredibly knowledgable, warm, and welcoming. Visiting the market was so fun and cooking together even more so. Could not recommend this experience more!"
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect rainy day activity! They are so welcoming and kind and we had such a fun time! We had done a lot of walking on our trip to Portugal so we were very happy to sit down and enjoy some snacks and painting! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something to do in Porto!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised trip. It covered all that was organised. The guide was very courteous and helpful. We enjoyed a lot. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful... we really enjoyed learning about the city and would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "it's a fun tour. our guide Marcio was relaxed and showed us our beautiful spots. highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia