Top Portland Travel & Transportation Services
49 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant experience. The driver contacted us before arrival and was waiting when we landed. Overall a good service."
* A traveler said: "Mohammed from Flat Cab (ride was outsourced) was on time, friendly and professional. My flight was on Friday night and traffic can be a challenge, but he asked me if it was ok to take alternative route and then saved 20 minutes! Great service from door to door. Highly recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was an exceptional guide, Informative and thoughtful. The stops were well chosen and it was a perfect half day out of the city."
* A traveler said: "Very fun trip. It’s a must if you want to explore Portland’s history. The guide was very informative and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Zeke had lots of info and kept things fun. Nice trip of the area. Lots of great views. Worth the time."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with our guide yesterday. He was very knowledgeable about the area and kept us well entertained with the history."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour, with excellent guide well versed in this area. I would definitely recommend this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "Katie was a great guide! She knew a lot of history and information about the area. The various waterfalls we visited were really nice. The hiking part was really easy."
* A traveler said: "Great transportation with a knowledgeable guide. Nice choice of 3 wineries. Good choice of wines without feeling like we were just there to drink. Easy to order wine and have it sent home. Fun day with a nice group of folks."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He knew a lot of things about the waterfalls. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adam was full of knowledge, fun, and experience. He really made the day exciting, and was very patient with all of us. I recommend this tour for anyone who visits the Portland area."
* A traveler said: "We were on the 1:30pm excursion on September 6, 2021. We throughly enjoyed the Captain on the up river portion. He was very informative and personable. We also enjoyed the Captain who took us down river. He was also informative."
* A traveler said: "Great river cruise and a nice boat. Dinner was excellent too. Easy transportation to the pier on the MAX"
* A traveler said: "We like tours with some history that you don't necessarily learn in school. Really interesting and a nice walk around the downtown area. We learned a lot and got to see some historic areas of the city."
* A traveler said: "The River Cruise was absolutely wonderful . Wonderful staff it was amazing I have and will continue to refer this trip to friends . The history !! The food was delicious. The whole experience was the best I rate this 5 stars ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Arrival Transfer from Portland Airport PDX
- Portland Airport (PDX) to Beaverton hotel or address - Arrival Private Transfer
- Lake Oswego to Portland Airport (PDX) - Departure Private Transfer
- Departure Private Transfer Oregon, West Linn or Tigard to Portland Airport PDX
- PDX - Portland Airport Transfer - Chauffeured Round Trip in a Luxury Sedan/SUV
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- The Grotto
- Oregon Zoo
- Wahkeena Falls
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Alphabet District
- Latourell Falls
- Willamette Valley
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Portland Steel Bridge
- Mt. Hood
- Pioneer Square
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Portland Chinatown
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Oneonta Gorge
- Pittock Mansion
- South Park Blocks
- Forest Park
- Portland Art Museum
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada