Top Portland Sporting Events
28 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Clay was our pilot! He was great, helped my grandma get in the plane and answered all her nervous-nelly questions. We wish we couldve been in the air longer than 20 min!"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely amazing experience. Totally worth it and recommend! Best time to book would be at 8pm, you get to watch the sunset as you see the glowing lights of Portland city. Adam did a great job in flying us over the Portland area and highlighting the main areas of Portland. Thank you so much Adam."
* A traveler said: "Amazing pilot! Very beautiful view and would come back! Very easy and simple and enjoyable! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible! Shahn took us to the best spots and taught us so much along the way about wine, Oregon, and everything in between. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting!"
* A traveler said: "Really fun and beautiful experience. Our pilot was super friendly and full of information. For those who might be hesitant due to motion sickness, it really isn’t that bad! I popped a Dramamine and felt fine the whole ride."
* A traveler said: "From boarding the plane to landing the experience was great! Kale was very personable and knowledgeable and I felt safe and secure the entire time! The views were amazing and both my father and myself thoroughly enjoyed the experinece; it was a first time taking a tour of Multnomah falls and the gorge and I'm glad we did!!"
* A traveler said: "Flight was extremely fun and worth the experience. If you have motion sickness, take Dramamine before hand. Life savor!"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience. Spencer was great and even though a little hazy from fire…incredible ~ trip of a life time."
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Would recommend everyone give it a try. Very nice pilot that shared a lot of information."
* A traveler said: "Everything went smoothly. Shahn was a remarkable guide. Expert knowledge on area and made the day super enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Josh was fantastic. He was a local to the area and very well informed. He kept us moving but not rushed. We saw great waterfalls and scenic overlooks as well as an amazing fish hatchery. I would and will recommend Josh and his tours to all. A truly great tour with no hassles."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, super professional, the pilot very friendly and professional everything perfect, I’m happy"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oregon Zoo
- The Grotto
- Pittock Mansion
- Wahkeena Falls
- Forest Park
- Portland Art Museum
- Mt. Hood
- Willamette Valley
- Oneonta Gorge
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Pioneer Square
- Portland Steel Bridge
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Alphabet District
- Latourell Falls
- South Park Blocks
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Portland Chinatown
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada