Top Portland Half-day Tours
39 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience! The tour guide was so informative and so nice! I highly recommend this tour! The Gorge is a must-see!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He knew a lot of things about the waterfalls. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was an exceptional guide, Informative and thoughtful. The stops were well chosen and it was a perfect half day out of the city."
* A traveler said: "Phil was an excellent tour guide. He was very informative, articulate, and had a vibrant personality. He knew the history and development of the Portland area."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gunnar Forland was excellent. He has outstanding knowledge of Portland and tailored our tour to our interests. It was a wonderful tour and well worth it. Would recommend Gunnar as a tour guide. We hit all the highlights of the city,"
* A traveler said: "Katie was a great guide! She knew a lot of history and information about the area. The various waterfalls we visited were really nice. The hiking part was really easy."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Peter, was wonderful! He shared so much information about the waterfalls and all kinds of data regarding Oregon. He is a natural tour guide as he has a perfect voice and has the information and love of the area. Very conscientious and he really tries hard to make the experience fantastic. The waterfalls are stunning!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip. It was so amazing and beautiful and Sarah and Edwin were the best tour guides. Loved every moment."
* A traveler said: "The waterfalls were absolutely beautiful and our Tour Guide Kristian was adventurous and made the trip more excitable."
* A traveler said: "Heather was a wonderful guide. She knew a lot about the wineries and did a great job keeping us on schedule without being pushy. We had a good group and the wines were very nice."
* A traveler said: "Zeke had lots of info and kept things fun. Nice trip of the area. Lots of great views. Worth the time."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour! Jay was a wonderful guide and really let the group go at our own pace. The activity level wasn't crazy by any means but we were still pooped by the end of the day! The gorge is always beautiful but seeing it by bike makes it next level."
* A traveler said: "Amazing!! Outstanding beer!! Bike was great and the ride was super easy and educational! Jay is officially the best tour guide I’ve ever had in my life!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Brandon was fun and very knowledgeable about your City. We really enjoyed him. Loved the concept of a small group excursion."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Great guide (Madi). Right length of time and distance for walking. The last stop , was the best (Base camp). Met with one of the owners , and were given a tour of “behind the scenes” of the craft brewery."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, the history of Portland and the awesome bike ride around downtown and over the bridges"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide, Dustin, was so knowledgeable about history of Portland and what we were looking at. I appreciated all that extra detail. Easy ride… through out of the way neighborhoods, across a cool bridge and along the river. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a sensational tour. I so hope I remember our guide's name correctly Michelle. She was fantastic. Her knowledge and enthusiasm of the city was infectious! The choice of restaurants and food selections was great as well. I have been on many food tours and was quite surprised at the generous portions of these food samples. Go hungry! The tour started with a lovely wine tasting at Fullerton Wines along with an assortment of appetizers. We learned about the wines and productions by one of their staff. We proceeded to a scrumptious pasta place, Grassa, where we licked our plates before moving on to Boke Bowl. Here we had delicious chicken bao buns with kimchi and a giant drink of lemongrass and kaffir lime leaf infused vodka and I mean giant. No one wanted to leave, but we went on to an apple crepe at Le Happy that could have served as our full meal. We topped it all off with a pint at the Lucky Lab Beer Hall. My only complaint is that I was too full to enjoy my favorite beverage. All the while, Michelle's fun-facts narrative kept us marching. Just go, but go early in your visit to Portland so you have time to return to these wonderful establishments!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour with a great tour guide. Not sure how the tour guide was able to explained the brewery process in an easy to understand manner. The sample sizes of the beer were more than adequate and I actually learnt how to rate the potency of beer. The is a fun way to spend a Saturday in Portland."
* A traveler said: "The tour leader had a plethora of facts ! I went alone and ended up with 4 new friends ! So happy I decided to go"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. Michelle was so fun and knowledgeable about the food and Portland in general. We left full and having had some dishes we’ve never tried before. I highly recommended this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Nice stroll around the east side neighborhood. Good selection of diverse foods abd places off the beaten path. Sherri was very knowledgeable about the food, the chefs and the locale."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Hood
- Oneonta Gorge
- Oregon Zoo
- Willamette Valley
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Portland Art Museum
- Portland Chinatown
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Powell’s City of Books
- South Park Blocks
- Pittock Mansion
- Portland Japanese Garden
- The Grotto
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Forest Park
- Portland Steel Bridge
- Alphabet District
- Latourell Falls
- Pioneer Square
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada