Top Portland Extreme Sports
41 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Jay and the Portland Brewery Bike tour. He was an incredible guide - made everyone feel welcome and safe and we had a great experience. Would highly recommend for anyone that wants to see the city and try some good beers!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is So much fun! John, our guide was awesome! We lucked out and ran across a local farmers market (hello fresh berries!) and he gave us some great local history as well along the way."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience on this wine tour. We went to 3 different wineries and had 5 samples of wine at each. The tour guides were knowledgeable and a lot of fun! If you love wine and want to learn more about Oregon’s wine country definitely take this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Scottland was awesome, VERY knowledgeable, energetic and FUN! We biked 6 miles but felt like 2 miles with his frequent stops and witty/historical comments. Would highly recommend this tour to any out of state tourist of all ages wanting to see the city and get the local flavor of Portland."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was a great tour guide. Provided a lot of historical information. The falls were epic. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Anna was very personable and delightful to talk to. The pace was perfect and we enjoyed it all. The bikes were functional, not fancy."
* A traveler said: "It was an absolute blast. Would highly recommend to a big or small group. Eas a great way to experience the city and have some fun."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was very knowledgeable and did a great job. The three vineyards that we visited were very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Great transportation with a knowledgeable guide. Nice choice of 3 wineries. Good choice of wines without feeling like we were just there to drink. Easy to order wine and have it sent home. Fun day with a nice group of folks."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour! Jay was a wonderful guide and really let the group go at our own pace. The activity level wasn't crazy by any means but we were still pooped by the end of the day! The gorge is always beautiful but seeing it by bike makes it next level."
* A traveler said: "Had a great wine tasting experience. Marcus is an attentive, personable and knowledgeable guide and kept us engaged with information on wine and regional history. Tasted some very good wines and was great to meet some wine makers and walk among the vines. Had my first taste of pinot noir blanc!"
* A traveler said: "My favorite experience of the trip was the waterfalls but I wish we had extra time at the waterfall our driver Adam was knowledgeable and great story teller"
* A traveler said: "Clay was our pilot! He was great, helped my grandma get in the plane and answered all her nervous-nelly questions. We wish we couldve been in the air longer than 20 min!"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely amazing experience. Totally worth it and recommend! Best time to book would be at 8pm, you get to watch the sunset as you see the glowing lights of Portland city. Adam did a great job in flying us over the Portland area and highlighting the main areas of Portland. Thank you so much Adam."
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible! Shahn took us to the best spots and taught us so much along the way about wine, Oregon, and everything in between. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing pilot! Very beautiful view and would come back! Very easy and simple and enjoyable! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Really fun and beautiful experience. Our pilot was super friendly and full of information. For those who might be hesitant due to motion sickness, it really isn’t that bad! I popped a Dramamine and felt fine the whole ride."
* A traveler said: "From boarding the plane to landing the experience was great! Kale was very personable and knowledgeable and I felt safe and secure the entire time! The views were amazing and both my father and myself thoroughly enjoyed the experinece; it was a first time taking a tour of Multnomah falls and the gorge and I'm glad we did!!"
* A traveler said: "Flight was extremely fun and worth the experience. If you have motion sickness, take Dramamine before hand. Life savor!"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience. Spencer was great and even though a little hazy from fire…incredible ~ trip of a life time."
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Would recommend everyone give it a try. Very nice pilot that shared a lot of information."
* A traveler said: "Everything went smoothly. Shahn was a remarkable guide. Expert knowledge on area and made the day super enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Josh was fantastic. He was a local to the area and very well informed. He kept us moving but not rushed. We saw great waterfalls and scenic overlooks as well as an amazing fish hatchery. I would and will recommend Josh and his tours to all. A truly great tour with no hassles."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Forest Park
- The Grotto
- Alphabet District
- Portland Art Museum
- Wahkeena Falls
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Oregon Zoo
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Willamette Valley
- Oneonta Gorge
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Latourell Falls
- Portland Steel Bridge
- Pioneer Square
- Powell’s City of Books
- Pittock Mansion
- South Park Blocks
- Portland Chinatown
- Mt. Hood
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada