* A traveler said: "A beautiful experience and well looked after from start to finish - huge thanks to Mike and Miguel for a fantastic day. They made us feel welcome and at ease throughout our time spent and also amazing with my 4 year old son who hasn’t stopped raving about the trip - thanks guys"
* A traveler said: "The boat was great and was great fun bouncing over the waves. The guides where great and had loads of information about the coastline. We loved going into the different caves and seeing everything close up. Particularly enjoyed the guide showing us the ronaldo face in the rocks! Great value for money, and brilliant experience all round. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. We loved the boat, the caves visit and the barbecue on the beach. The crew is fantastic and the captain very professional always concerned about our safety. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "What a tour, incomparable to any other. Personal touch, very caring & daring, value for money and super friendly. Special thanks to KATERINA, our tour guide, how lovely you are...."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, very nice guides and beautiful sunset. We were the first to arrive in the cave and got to see it with the beautiful morning colors."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. Great staff. Clean boat. Amazing equipment. Paddle boarding and swimming. Worth every penny. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our English tour guide was super awesome, he provided us with excellent service and we enjoyed the tour"
* A traveler said: "Our family of 4 loved it, the operator team were so helpful in getting us there (picked us up as we were in the wrong place!). From the moment we got in the boat it was super enjoyable. Loved the caves , the trip abd Allo the insights from the guide. Thanks team , we would love to do it again when back in Portugal. 👍"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best part of our trip to Portugal. The boat was comfortable, the captain was incredibly skilled, the guide gave us good information. I would go again any day"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience as a family on this tour with Bruno - he's very friendly, helpful and gave us great instructions and took many photo's and even some filming. The caves are beautiful and so worth the trip inside by way of water. Definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Boat was incredibly silent (so enjoyable). Ricardo was very friendly, passionate about area. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Wow what a day - Fabio is the best tour guide you can find. He really impressed us with facts and his selected wine route and where and what to eat! Thank you so much Fabio ! You really made our day very special!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a very nice combination of information, tasting and fun. We all loved it. Can recommend it to evryone"
* A traveler said: "Honestly, hands down one of the best experiences I've had. We booked a spontenous trip to Algarve and decided to do this. They called to arrange the time which was perfect for us, we met at their kiosk, they took us to their speed boat which takes 8 people which is great, some really friendly people. We went on to see all the caves along the coast, my fiance did the cliff jump which he didn't think he was going to do but loved it! We then went on to the snorkeling spot and they provided us with wetsuits, face masks and fins, which for me was perfect as I'm not the greatest swimmer, but the wet suits helped sooo much! We honestly had the best time, great views, wasn't too busy as you'd expect, we will definetly be doing it again with artic Seagull as couldn't fault them in the slightest! Price was very good considering the experience we had. If you ever come to Algarve, don't go without doing this with Artic Seagull, they were amazing and can't praise them enough. We're still talking about this and still want to do this now! The only negative is that it had to end"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour. The captain and guide were very professional and entertaining. They were super knowledgeable of the areas and took the time with use in each cave. Highly recommend. Great for photographers!"
* A traveler said: "This trip is completely worthy! The guide explain in all the language all the caves and beaches until Benagil cave. Also the one that has access by walk. The boat has the perfect size, we were only 9 people and the Covid measures were respected."
* A traveler said: "I was torn between doing a kayaking tour or this boat tour and I am BEYOND happy that I chose this private boat tour. Not only did we see more in 2 hours as the kayakers did in 4+ but because we were on a zodiac boat we were able to access all the smaller caves that I thought we'd have to skip being on a boat. For the 3 of us we had 2 Andres - one to captain the boat and navigate impossibly tight spaces and one to give us all the info we could possibly need. Both of them had been living in the area their whole lives, knew a ton about the area and spoke English well. The ease, skill and sometimes speed with which Captain André was able to zip in, out and thru these caves was amazing and Guide André had a great personality and was able to describe the history and landscape with astonishing detail. Can't say enough about these guys, they made our trip! The caves and algarves themselves are amazing! We've done the Blue Lagoon in Capri, Senotas in Mexico, Calanques in France, etc and nothing comes remotely close to this. We rode into about a dozen amazing caves, about a third of which you exit from an opening on the other side. Quite a few have holes in the top where the sunlight pops thru and beams down, when you look up you see crystal blue sky. One is even shaped perfectly like a heart! The way or captain was able to take us in and out of them was absolutely incredible. I was also amazed at how smooth and calm the water was; as someone prone to sea-sickness I was nervous at first but it was so smooth. We passed boats loaded with 15-30 people and were so grateful to have our boat to ourselves- not just bc of Covid but it also made the experience so much more personal and we were able to learn so much more. If I could give this tour more than 5 stars I would. We have been in Spain and Portugal for 2 weeks and this is hands down the highlight of our trip thus far. We were all blown away by the beauty and how fun this tour was. To sum it up: DO THIS TOUR, YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY!!!!"
* A traveler said: "I was a Solo Traveller.... Hotel Pick up... I had the best day... Guide had very good English and we covered Miles of Road And Rough terrain... lunch was Nice and in a very beautiful village.... and also enjoyed 2 PRIVATE swimming pools to cool off.... don't forget your Bathers and Towel.... |HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....."
* A traveler said: "Great smaller local wineries that were really informative, and some great wine to go along with it.."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sight seeing in the mountains and great boat trip in the afternoon ! Guide/driver was punctual , polite and knowledgeable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol