Pittsburgh Station Square
At the center of Pittsburgh just across from its downtown, Station Square is one of the city’s most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment centers. Station Square is also the location from which visitors can take the historic Monongahela Incline, one of two funiculars headed up the hill to Mount Washington.
Over 25 different restaurants call the square home, with a variety of cuisines served. The area also maintains an active nightlife with options for dancing and happy hours and a seasonal fireworks show. The amphitheater holds many festivals, concerts, and events year-round, with other smaller venues such as comedy clubs and sports bars adding to the fun. Station Square is a center of transportation for the city, including the Gateway Clipper Fleet of riverboats. A mile-long walking path along the river tells the history of Pittsburgh’s industrial heritage. The Station Square itself was built into the former Pittsburgh and Lake Erie Rail Station.
What are Pittsburgh Station Square hours of operation?
Should I book Pittsburgh Station Square tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Pittsburgh Station Square 2021?
What's the best way to experience Pittsburgh Station Square?
- HOP ON-HOP OFF TOUR PASS- All Day Tour Pass
- JUST THE TOUR - Once Around Pittsburgh on our double decker bus tour!
Things to do near Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Maryland