Top Pigeon Forge Tickets & Passes
28 results | All Pigeon Forge Tours
* A traveler said: "Just the history. Seeing what they saw that terrible night. All amazing photos, artifacts, and facts I never knew"
* A traveler said: "The tour bus driver was AMAZING! Very personable to each walk of life. It’s our first time in the area and based on the tips and recommendations she gave us we will definitely be back!"
* A traveler said: "If you enjoy experimenting electronic entertainment from 60s to now! Also, great photo opportunities- bring your camera. The museum was fun for the entire family."
* A traveler said: "Loved the Motown performers and tunes. Had a great evening. We sang along and laughed with them. Will recommend the Grand Majestic theater to friends in Michigan"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing ride! We all rode it multiple times and even came back to ride it at night to enjoy the lights. HIGHLY recommend this attraction."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour experience. We had a very knowledgeable driver. Friendly staff. Very fun trip with a relaxed itinerary. Well worth going on."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the show. My husband and I both grew up watching Red Skelton as children so this brought up old childhood memories. Brian Hoffman did a great job and is authentic and a great tribute artist. We look forward to coming back again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Very funny and competitive show. Tyler kept me laughing with his comments and facial expressions. Would highly recommend this show."
* A traveler said: "My dad’s first vacation in 35 years. He loved every minute. Absolutely the best in town. It was so good we are going again."
* A traveler said: "My group really enjoyed this fun event. We are in Pigeon Forge for a week and wanted to do some evening shows. Great host, amazing music and entertainment. The band was really good and especially loved the harmonica and fiddle. Great humor too with Grandpa/ma !! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Very good performance. Great voice, and movements. Excellent with the audience also. A young performer with great future."
* A traveler said: "I loved how he interacted with the audience and also was funny. Not just a singing impersonator but a comedian also."
* A traveler said: "Stewart Chapman was amazing!!! He took you back in time. You really felt like you were actually watching Elvis perform. Outstanding!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Crowd interaction was great. Food was good. Both the cast and servers were excellent. Access to the location was easy to get to, and arrival and seating had great flow. The only confusion was arrival time in relation to the actual show time."
* A traveler said: "Food was good and the show was very entertaining! Actors interacted with the audience and very comical"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed every minute of it. I’m not a big Elvis fan but my wife is and she thought the person doing his music was excellent. The music choices were very good. I do have a question, is the show the same every night. If it isn’t I would go to every version. I will recommend it to every one going to the area."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this lovely, family friendly magic show. Lots of comedy. Many illusions, both big and small. Very personable performers."
* A traveler said: "Very personable, talented and entertaining. Enjoyed his show very much. Well worth the ticket price."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took our 9 year old son Isaac because he loves the Dukes of Hazzard. We all enjoyed it good clean comedy and music with. I haven't seen my wife laugh that much in a long time."
* A traveler said: "Great show. Very talented performers. Will go again. Comfortable and fun. Patty plays a lot of instruments and she is very good at it."