Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was a wonderful experience. To be able to see the small towns from the water, to swim, learn about the national park and how it’s protected, and to learn how the area was created and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to experience the area. Our skipper was knowledgeable and fun. He went out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable and included. Would highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our walking tour of Portofino very much. Gabriele was wonderful and shared so much interesting information on our tour. On our tour day, the winds were too high for us to take the ferry boat... but Gabriele ensured that we had a taxi available to get us to and from Portofino. We also enjoy our Pesto-making class and lunch. All in all... a wonderful experience. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum. It is great value for money and straightforward to use. The staff was friendly and guided me when I went to retrieve it with the online voucher."
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "Alberto our guide was both enthusiastic and informative. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the region and the wines. We were given information on each wine we tasted. We were even able to go to a small farmers market. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset and view from the boat. Small people (max 10), swimming close to Cinque Terre cost, aperitivo on the boat makes us to spent an amazing time. Thanks Alessandro"
* A traveler said: "Rosanna and Raffaele were amazing hosts and I felt very warm welcomed. Rosanna showed me how to cook spaghetti, ravioli and tiramisu the original Italian way and helped me with some tricks how I can do it at home. All the products we used for cooking and drinking were delicious and completely fresh so there was nothing to complain about or anything I‘ve missed. One of the best experiences in my life!"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent cooking event. Cristina, our host, has warmly welcomed us at her house and shared with us her pasta and pesto insight. We, adults and kids loved the cooking and enjoyed the food and friendliness of Cristina. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this kayak tour. We went to a couple of places to swim that I wouldn’t have found without our guide. They were only accessible by water. Our guide was Chiara and she was great. She took time to make each group feel comfortable and welcomed. She gave us some history on a few landmarks on shore. It was great seeing the coastline in a kayak on the ocean. I would recommend this tour if you want to have some fun under the sun!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was really knowledgeable and provided a wonderful wine tasting. Even though there was a mix up with the booking agency, he still provided us with great service and even drove us in his car to the bus afterwards so we didn’t miss it! 10/10 experience. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Our family had a great time! Alessio Menchetti was our driver/host and he did a superb job. Our family enjoyed traveling with Alessio as much as we did seeing the sites. Truly a memorable experience and we would highly recommend asking for him when you book this tour."
* A traveler said: "I couldn't recommend this tour more! My trip really came about as a last minute decision and I only had one day to visit Cinque Terre, therefore, I decided to do the tour by sea and it was the best decision ever. I had seen photos of Cinque Terre, and I knew it was going to be great, but my experience was simply beyond my greatest expectations. The scenery by itself was magical and getting the opportunity to swim and feel the delicious waters was another great perk. The captain was very nice but who really made my experience so nice and welcoming was the beautiful hostess Sofia. I'm so grateful to Sofia because even though I travelled solo, she made me feel like I was in company of a friend, and her taste in music is also wonderful. Thank you so much Sofia, Luca, and the whole team behind the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip with friendly guide who explained us a lot about Cinque Terre. Also kayaked to a beautiful place to swim."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Genoa Cruise Port
- Via Po
- Palazzo Bianco
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Via San Lorenzo
- Juventus Stadium
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)
- Palazzi dei Rolli
- Serralunga d'Alba Castle (Castello di Serralunga d'Alba)
- Church of San Giorgio (Chiesa di San Giorgio)
- Mole Antonelliana
- Piazza Caricamento
- Royal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Holy Shroud of Turin (Sacra Sindone)
- Piazza Castello
- La Spezia Cruise Port (La Spezia Terminal Crociere)
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva