Top Phoenix Outdoor Activities
94 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Michael was phenomenal!! It was a rush!! We safe on our adventure and learned a little too. If I'm ever back in town I'd book again."
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience, different kind of fun for someone not use to extreme activities. We both enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "So beautiful, friendly staff. Well worth the money. Saw the wild horses in the river. So fun! Will do again."
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome tour and I would highly recommend! What a great way to see the desert beauty. Blake was a great tour guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time meet some a great couple as well. Mike was great could even tell we took off."
* A traveler said: "Canyon. Tour guide excellent very knowledgeable about everything. Very satisfied. Will recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Eric was great - awesome tour. Our guide was very informative. I would highly recommend this tour. A lot to see"
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "Watching the mountain goats coming down for water. The crew pointing out different images using your imagination in the rocks. Our guide Frank taking us on a tour of the Native Plants of Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mark was absolutely amazing! His knowledge and willing to answer any questions we had made our experience memorable. A group of 12 woman, the van was spacious and comfortable. A trip we will never forget"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so awesome. He went out of his way to show us the best locations to see different views of the canyon. Very kind and informative. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the wild horses and the peace and beauty of the Salt River float. Our guide, Ben, was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "The perfect way to spend the day and see as much as possible in the most efficient amount of time. Had a great aerial view and then a great 3 hour tour on the ground."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "My daughter & I had a nice morning hike with our guide Jay. The trail is pretty mild so most people should be OK, but it’s better to wear good shoes- it’s slippery. The weather is very hot so drinking plenty of water is recommend. Luckily, Jay provided a hiking back, many water bottles and free snacks so no need to prepare beforehand. The people in Arizona are very open & friendly - it was a great Mother’s day gift for me! We ended the day with flavored sparkling water by the van and a refreshing cold water towel to cool off! Would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to wander around the Arizona desert in style."
* A traveler said: "Great hike and breathtaking views. I highly recommend! Ryan is a phenomenal guide, so knowledgeable & enjoyable to hike with."
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing. Riding through the mountains and watching the sun's shadow was just beautiful. Bill was very friendly and knows a lot about different historic events that have happenedin the area. I'd definitely recommend this journey."
* A traveler said: "This was a such a great experience. Mike was patient and worked with us to understand the importance of each role we played. We booked this as a day date and now we can’t wait to go back to learn more. Definitely would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Matt was an awesome guide, very encouraging and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him for tours."
* A traveler said: "OMG! Words cannot express my experience with Dave. It was my first hike ever! And he did a wonderful job making sure I was safe and accommodated. He was very knowledgeable of our surrounding and made sure that I enjoyed my experience. I will definitely go hiking again. Thank you so much for an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide Chris provides a good balance of facts and anecdotes. Not boring or scripted. He always made sure our group knew plan of what we were Doing and taken care of. Glad this tour focuses on the Canyon so we could spend more time there. Well worth it and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an excellent pilot, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions the group had. He made sure everyone feel safe and comfortable. Even three in a few jokes here and there. The views were unmatched. It it’s definitely a once in a lifetime experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Tonto National Forest
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Superstition Mountains
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Wrigley Mansion
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Arizona Science Center
- Camelback Mountain
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Phoenix Zoo
- Saguaro Lake
- Heritage Square
- Chase Field
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah