Top Phoenix Cultural Tours
31 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Arizona scenic Tours were amazing Our guide and driver was Eddie and he gave us an unforgettable day. I would absolutely recommend this tour company and will use them again whenever I’m in Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "This experience is a MUST if you’re looking for something completely original and full of surprises! We really enjoyed Lori as our guide, giving us an authentic history of the local Phoenix street art scene. A laid back and invigorating experience that we’re grateful to have!"
* A traveler said: "Jyron was a great guide, he was patient, very detail and took his time explaining the tour. We have a blast, best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Got to see two amazing cities in this trip. Our guide Taylor made this trip memorable and fun."
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived to the terminal everyone was fantastic. Lindsay was great the other young lady (forgot her name) was very welcoming. Tom the pilot was awesome he entertained my sons million questions and he was very knowledgeable about the area. Would definitely come back to them!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour...enjoyed our tour of Sedona, train ride from Williams and views of Grand Canyon. Want to return to AZ and spend more time in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved the bike tour! Our leader was very knowledgeable and fun! Everybody from the group was also very fun. I got to see multiple houses and historical buildings. I would definitely recommend this tour for families that are looking for something to do."
* A traveler said: "Loved the cliff dwelling, also the stop in old Sedona artisan boutiques. Our guide Noel was friendly and very informative. I couldn’t use my national parks pass because we were part of a tour. For the price we paid I feel the tour could have picked up the $10 entrance fee. Otherwise we had a good tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour. Allie is an excellent tour guide. Great shopping, beautiful sunset, amazing photos. I would highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrigley Mansion
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Homolovi State Park
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Camelback Mountain
- Chase Field
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Heritage Square
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Mill Avenue
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- Arizona Science Center
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Tonto National Forest
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Castles N' Coasters
- Phoenix Zoo
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah