Montezuma Castle National Monument
One of the most well-preserved ruins in North America, the 1,000-year-old Montezuma Castle was once home to ancient farmers known as the Sinagua Indians. Although the majestic ruins were given a “castle” title, they were actually a multi-family cliff dwelling. In 1906, the site was declared one of the United States’ first national monuments.
Montezuma Castle National Monument Tours
What are Montezuma Castle National Monument hours of operation?
Should I book Montezuma Castle National Monument tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Montezuma Castle National Monument 2021?
What's the best way to experience Montezuma Castle National Monument?
- Small Group or Private Sedona Red Rock and Native American Ruins Day Tour
- Sedona Day Trip from Phoenix
- Sedona with Jerome and Montezuma Castle One-Day Van Tour
- Montezuma Castle - Tuzigoot National Monument Private Luxury Car Tour
Things to do near Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah