Top Phnom Penh Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
198 results | All Phnom Penh Tours
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to spend few hours on Mekong river and a visit to the island. Get to see how the local silk farmers live their lives... though the silk products they sell are priced about 5 times higher than the local markets in Phnom Penh so be warned! Lovely hosts and nice relaxing journey on the boat."
* A traveler said: "I want to thank the guide for his knowledge of the full history story , and he was nice and friendly."
* A traveler said: "This was a very somber but worthwhile experience in that it helps to better understand the extent of the atrocities committed against these people. It is truly amazing to see how the people have been able to overcome this tragedy and rebuild their lives from this catastrophic event"
* A traveler said: "We did this your 2/12 I believe and I cannot remember our tour guides name but he was soo sweet and really funny. The portions are huge so go hungry and the bbq was amazing!!! My friends and I had really good time. I loved the rooftop bar as well. I am so mad I cant remember his name I just know he loves to party and drink beer lol."
* A traveler said: "On time pick up at hotel, informative video on ride. The right amount of time at both places. The guide was helpful."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a sober expose of the sad recent history of Cambodia, and important for anyone who wants to understand a little of the country's past. The tour guide, Sony, was excellent - knowledgeable, friendly and considerate."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely perfect tour. My tour guide Kosorl was lovely and very knowledgeable. The Palace, Silver Pagoda and Wat Phnom were beautiful. The Genocide Musuem were so sad to see, but also show the resilience of the beautiful Cambodian people."
* A traveler said: "Dars was an amazing guide! He was so knowledgeable and answered all our questions all day long with the patience of a saint. He even recommended some delicious restaurants. He made our trip to Phnom Penh wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Cambodia trip was the amazing tour for us, this full day phnom penh was epic, we knew everything about genocide case, especially thankful to the tour guid, Mr Sophat. I really wanna recommend if you don't have enough time, take this tour and you will get full explanations form the guid."
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide, enough to see, boat trip enjoyable and the eat/drink as much as you want while watching the setting sun topped it off."
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour ! Loved every moment of it, cycling through the villages and seeing the real Cambodia ! This was the highlight of my whole trip. Great tour guide , really explained the culture well."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. The tour took and showed us everything in Phnom Penh that we wanted to see. This is a perfect tour if you are only visiting for one day or limited time!"
* A traveler said: "The guide and tour was extremely good, very flexible (appreciate this!) and for that she deserves a special thanks. We had great days there and great deal, which obviously also added up to the experience. Lina is such a warm personality and highly motivated guide. :)"
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable and interesting day. Seeing the Killing Fields and the Prison was an experience we will never forget and made us appreciate how terrifying that period of Cambodia's history must have been. Our guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I would happily recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Gao was an excellent tour guide for the trip. He knew a lot about the sights and the history and culture of the country. Overall he was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and personable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Silk Island Half-Day Lunch Cruise and Tour from Phnom Penh
- The Killing Field and Toul Sleng Genocide Museum Tour
- The Killing Field and Toul Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) Tour
- Mekong Silk Island Cruise - Unlimited Beer, Soft Drinks & Fresh Fruit Platter
- Evening Urban Food Tour Including all Drinks and Transport
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam