Top Philadelphia Segway Tours
13 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Chef Jacquie was amazing. Her knowledge of food, food history and history of the area made this a wonderful tour. Bravo!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and personal tour. Would highly recommend. Rick was great. Enjoyed the background stories of the founding of our nation."
* A traveler said: "Our storyteller was so much fun and so knowledgeable! Walking through the historical streets was really a great experience at night!"
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "All the places and the tour guide was excellent! Awesome experience! We saw the Betsy Ross House, Independence Hall, and a few other cool places. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "Tons of fun for my teenagers and myself - a super fun way to see parts of the city and get a meal in too! D was a fantastic guide, lots of fun facts and upbeat!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellen informative tour guide. Small group, comfortable pace. We've learned so much history and curious facts. THANK YOU!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and super knowledgeable staff! I love that you can hop on and off as you please and it hits all the main sites."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing I had worked in the Philadelphia area a few years ago but never really had a chance to see it. Coming back on this trip was a great opportunity to see the city. And this was the highlight of my trip. Got some great pictures and learned to ride a Segway. The guide was excellent"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Christ Church
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- Rittenhouse Square
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Philadelphia Logan Circle
- Arch Street Meeting House
- Mütter Museum
- African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Independence National Historical Park
- Carpenters' Hall
- Schuylkill River Trail
- Betsy Ross House
- Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- Independence Visitor Center
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts