Top Philadelphia Food & Drink
41 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide did a fantastic job of sharing our nation’s history, along with Philadelphia’s rich history. As much as we theater buffs enjoy Hamilton, Miranda left Philly out. So, here is a shout out to the City of Brotherly Love."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "Our local guide, Chuck, gave a terrific tour of the 9th Street Italin Market in Philly. He lives there so he knew alot about the places and explained well."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience that we had on my baby's birthday and I would definitely recommend it to a friend and as many people as possible it was awesome I very much enjoyed myself my girl enjoyed herself we had a blast"
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "The food choices were absolutely delicious! Especially the cheese selections (I strongly recommend buying yourself a glass of wine when you get to this location, and also taking advantage of the shopping downstairs!) other standouts were the Mediterranean food samplings, the cheese curds, and the desserts. Steve, our outstanding tour guide, was informative and friendly all throughout the tour. we learned a lot about cheese and also architecture and history in Philadelphia. The store is probably not for people who are looking to try cheese steaks! My only suggestion would be to exit Reading Terminal Market Via the main street rather than the tunnel, due to some unappetizing aromas outside."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "I went on the Taste of the Italian Market Food Tour with my mother in law who was visiting. We had a great time! The guide, Chef Jacquie, was very knowledgeable. We enjoyed the cheeses a lot and tried a very interesting balsamic vinegar made from pears. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A great time had by all! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a superb lunch buffet on the water"
* A traveler said: "Tons of fun for my teenagers and myself - a super fun way to see parts of the city and get a meal in too! D was a fantastic guide, lots of fun facts and upbeat!!"
* A traveler said: "Sarah our tour guide was great. She was knowledgeable, energetic and eager to make sure our tour went perfectly. The variety of food we tasted was excellent and her knowledge of Philadelphia was impressive. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Guide was fantastic, and the food was fabulous. Didn't know anything about Manyunk before we went, and hit quite a few highlights."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Adam was fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Saw a lot in those six hours. And he dropped us at the market and showed us around"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Benjamin Franklin National Memorial
- Please Touch Museum
- Philadelphia City Hall
- University of Pennsylvania
- Barnes Foundation
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Fairmount Park
- Carpenters' Hall
- Institute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania
- Museum of the American Revolution
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- National Liberty Museum
- Philadelphia Chinatown
- Philadelphia Academy of Music
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Independence Mall
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Rodin Museum
- New Hall Military Museum
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts