320 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Carpenters’ Hall is open Tuesday through Sunday from March to December, and from Wednesday to Sunday in January and February. Daily hours are 10am until 4pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Carpenters' Hall ?
What else should I know about attractions in Philadelphia?
As well as visiting the Carpenters' Hall , check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- New Hall Military Museum
- Independence National Historical Park
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Second Bank of the United States
- Dolley Todd House
- Franklin Court
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- National Liberty Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH)
- Independence Mall
- Liberty Bell Center
- Powel House
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- Independence Visitor Center