Top Pattaya Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Pattaya Tours
This private tour of the floating markets of Damnoen Saduak offers travelers an up-close look at everyday life on Thai waters. Follow your guide along the backwaters of Bangkok canals on a motorized boat and check out the local vendors selling fresh produce, souvenirs and handmade sweets from their traditional canoes. This one-of-a-kind-experience is perfect for the traveler looking to get off the city streets and sample a bit of the culture and character this popular destination has to offer.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Escape the hustle and bustle of Pattaya and escape to Coral Island for a day during this small-group tour. Take a speedboat across the blue-green waters and spend your day swimming, snorkeling, and soaking up the sun on the white sand beaches. A delicious seafood lunch and snorkeling equipment are included for a hassle-free day.
This day trip is an easy way to leave big, bustling Bangkok for the day and enjoy snorkeling in the ocean from Pattaya. Once you’ve arrived at Pattaya, take a thrilling speed-boat ride to Coral Island, where you can go snorkeling, relax on the beautiful beach, and enjoy a delicious Thai-style seafood lunch. It’s an ideal tour for travelers short on time, as you will be transferred from your Bangkok accommodation.
Escape the city for a relaxing day by the beachside in Pattaya. On arrival in Pattaya, set sail for Coral Island by speedboat to explore the white sand beaches, dive in to swim and snorkel, and enjoy fun activities such as parasailing. After a seafood lunch (included) on the island, head to Pattaya Beach for a final swim before returning to Bangkok.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Pattaya?
The best Unique Experiences in Pattaya according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Pattaya are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pattaya experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Pattaya are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pattaya may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Upside Down Pattaya Tours & Tickets
- Mini Siam Tours & Tickets
- Colosseum Tours & Tickets
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum) Tours & Tickets
- Pattaya Dolphin World Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya Tours & Tickets
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum Tours & Tickets
- Underwater World Pattaya Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets