It’s worth booking tickets ahead of time for the Colosseum show to ensure your choice of performance and seating. Prices are at the top end for Pattaya, and online booking often works out cheaper than paying cash at the desk. The theater offers around 600 “deluxe” (standard) seats and around 400 VIP seats. The VIP seats are closer to the stage, but all seats offer unobstructed views. Each of the three nightly shows lasts around an hour.
Things to Know Before You Go
The Colosseum is a great choice for travelers who love cabaret and burlesque but are looking for something a little less risqué.
Performers are often available for photos after the show. Expect to pay a small, cash fee for pictures.
Performances are lip-synched, not live.
The Colosseum Pattaya is wheelchair-friendly, with both elevators and ramps.
How to Get There
The Colosseum is located a little way south of downtown Pattaya, about 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) from Walking Street. It’s off the main “baht bus” (covered-pickup-truck) routes, so many travelers opt to book tickets that include hotel transfers and enable them to enjoy a drink at the bar.
When to Get There
The Colosseum operates in the evening only, with three nightly shows spread out through the evening. It’s at its busiest on weekends, which can add energy to the experience.
What Cabaret Should I See in Pattaya?
A transgender cabaret show is an essential item on many travelers’ Pattaya bucket lists. And while the full range of R-rated performances is available on Walking Street, there are three main choices for theatrical cabaret. The Colosseum is the newest theater of the three. Alcazar Cabaret, established in 1981, offers 1,200 seats, while Tiffany’s dates all the way back to 1974.
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya
- Pattaya Beach
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum
- Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden)
- Mini Siam
- Alangkarn Show Pattaya
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
- Pattaya Dolphin World
- Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- Upside Down Pattaya