Top Paris Wedding Ceremonies
23 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent service! Driver was already there waiting with placard and name which makes it a seamless pickup. Car was parked nearby and Driver was very helpful with our luggages. Car was spacious too, absolutely recommend this service!"
* A traveler said: "Soo fun! Service was excellent. Beautiful. Impressive costumes. Excellent show. More than satisfied."
* A traveler said: "My 17 yr old daughter and I attended this workshop on a recent mother/daughter trip to Paris and had a fantastic experience. It was just her and I during the session along with our seamstress and fashion consultant/interpreter, as needed. The workshop itself is in the hear of Paris and was super fun and whimsical, and the staff was very attentive and helpful. And we both adore our new, custom denim jackets that we created! Would absolutely do it again and recommend it to others!"
* A traveler said: "In spite of a local strike by metro, bus and other transportation workers, our car and driver picked us up on time and got us to the station faster than expected."
* A traveler said: "This was a my second time in a few years doing this experience. I think it is one of the most fantastic experiences offered in Paris. The host is warm, personable, knowledgeable and friendly. She takes you through her background and explains everything clearly. She gives you the freedom to create and enjoy the experience of making a custom scent and is there to help you analyze the final result which is most pleasing to you She has a passion for her workshop and this is evident Her enthusiasm is wonderful and this one of the reasons I took this workshop for the second time"
* A traveler said: "Celebrated my husbands 60th birthday by going VIP to the Moulin Rouge. He loved it! Couldn't have asked for a better night out! Skipped the line and had the best seat in the house! Dinner was delicious and the wine and champagne was endless. Very attentive staff and Great show!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a special treat for my kids. The staff were so pleasant and informative about how to make perfume. My children were delighted with the perfume that they created. They loved decorating the perfume bottles. Overall, it was a nice activity in a lovely atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "i am sure this was a very worth while experience. When we left to take the metro, there was a transportation strike in Paris. The metro had limited service and we had problems connecting. we were going to be over 30 minutes late so we just didnt go. I am sure it was very nice."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite Paris experiences! The service was so wonderful and we learned more than we even thought about making perfume. The class was very small and intimate and they sat with us and helped us make our perfect blend and gave suggestions if we asked. And they save your personal blend so you can re-order your perfume. Anyone going to Paris has book this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the show and my seating was great. My second time to watch the show. Food was great and the service."
* A traveler said: "Our photographer was awesome! She got my 9 year old twin boys to pose for photos for 30 minutes on a very hot day. Lovely lady. I highly recommend her."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur