Top Paris Seasonal & Special Occasions
88 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide and crew attentive. History of sites and sites simply magnificent. Will be recommending this tour to all coming to and living in France.."
* A traveler said: "The driver showed up early, helped with luggage, drove safely, got us to the airport in plenty of time. What else could you ask for?"
* A traveler said: "Claire was the most amazing tour guide! Knowledgeable (history of the museum and so many of the highlights inside). Flexible (she gave us the time hang out longer at the places we loved). And extremely friendly. We had lots of good laughs. Which helped because there we so many stairs! 😄"
* A traveler said: "It was a magical day. Loved all the safety procedures. Really enjoyed the lack of people so we could go on rides easily."
* A traveler said: "Our sommelier was amazing.. we had the best time!! All 3 champagnes we tasted were delicious.. I would definitely book this again! If you’re in paris this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was FANTASTIC! He gave history on the area and tips on where and what to do (not touristy) and how to be safe."
* A traveler said: "This was such a relaxing and pleasant afternoon. The food was delivered and the service was exceptionally good. We were so glad we chose this tour."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very enjoyable. Ahsene was a great host and attended to whatever we needed during the cruise. I expected the cruise to last about two hours but was really only about an hour and 25 minutes…but aside from that the food and wait staff were terrific"
* A traveler said: "He was amazing! The amount of knowledge and history he gave us in a couple of hours was fabulous! Would absolutely recommend this to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Lucia was the best and would definitely suggest asking for her, if possible! So knowledgable and easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "Best way to see the museum in an efficient way. Fantastic guide! Such an expert and very attentive to our desires ."
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the day but The 2 park deal was not worth it. Disney studios didn’t have much, I don’t know why they separated the two parks."
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic package, you do the Eiffel Tower visit followed by a cruise and dinner on the Siene. Try and book directly with the tour operator otherwise you will be sat with a bunch of people who you don’t know. Remember it’s all about the romance😊"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyable experience one i will never forget.Philippe was very witty pleasant and knowledgeable.would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour with Ari. He was professional and changed the visit sites to meet our needs. We wanted pics at the Eifel tower. We received the link a couple of days after the tour and tons of beautiful pictures. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Paris. He also was very informative on Parisian history The pictures are priceless and it was a great way to celebrate our 28th anniversary. I just hate We didn't have much cash on us because he deserved a bigger tip. He was Wonderful! Clifford & Kimberlyn Maynor"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service from the photographer Erkol. He took gorgeous photos and brought us to different areas for more photos. Lovely ceremony afterwards"
* A traveler said: "food was fancy the bread was amaze nice views lovely atmosphere would deffo reccomend not just for couples"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience! Had a great time taking photos with Isadora and the results were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this unforgettable and unique opportunity while in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic evening loved every minute really enjoyed the sights. The crew very helpful. One thing I would be careful with is the toilets"
* A traveler said: "So much fun and such an accommodating company. We were able to change our trip quickly and easily to a different day when there was bad weather. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was fun to do with a family. You only need to buy 1 ticket though as you only use 1 phone. We saw things and places we would have not seen without this game."
* A traveler said: "The photographer was amazing. We had a marvelous time and she was able to get us around several beautiful sites very quickly. She took control of the shoot very well but was able to accommodate our silly requests as well"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paris Private Departure Transfer: Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY)
- Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
- Disneyland® Paris Park Entrance Ticket with Round-Trip Train from Paris
- Paris Private Arrival Transfer: Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY)
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Lunch & Sightseeing Cruise
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur