Top Paris Outdoor Activities
257 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Flor was amazing. Graciously waited for us when we arrived late due to traffic. Gave us a mask when one of ours broke. Knowledgeable. Fun. She helped make this an amazing tour."
* A traveler said: "This was 3rd time I have been on Eiffel Tower. This was the most helpful and relevant tour thanks to out tour guide! On this tour, I was able to go to the summit and view Paris as I had always hoped! Thanks Viator!"
* A traveler said: "We chose not to get the dinner so cannot rate the food or service. We did get up to dance before the show started. This encouraged large numbers of people (not just couples) to join us. That was fun. Show was good but would not attend again."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Paris. What a great way to see the highlights of this beautiful city. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Claire was the most amazing tour guide! Knowledgeable (history of the museum and so many of the highlights inside). Flexible (she gave us the time hang out longer at the places we loved). And extremely friendly. We had lots of good laughs. Which helped because there we so many stairs! 😄"
* A traveler said: "Yazid was a great tour guide! Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the history of Paris and Eiffel Tower."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide with good knowledge of the history of the tower and Paris. It helped bring a crystal clear day so you could see all of Paris."
* A traveler said: "Antoine, our guide, was excellent. Light rain during tour just as beautiful. Note: they are very punctual, be at meeting place early."
* A traveler said: "It was all interesting. I feel that we really got to experience Montmartre and the tastes along the way were an added treat."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this tour. The guide had a lot to share, knew a lot, was super funny, spoke perfect English. He was very insightful, professional and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Afsaneh was brilliant and would passionately tell us about art and the history behind. Our guide helped us understand art in a new way."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing seeing the beautiful sites of Paris the arc was amazing .Would so go back see the landmarks"
* A traveler said: "The staff was very accommodating even after making a mistake and seating us at the wrong table. Food was amazing and the atmosphere was very laid back."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and amazing show ! I suggest getting there early and brushing up on your French lol!!!"
* A traveler said: "Lucia was the best and would definitely suggest asking for her, if possible! So knowledgable and easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "Remy was very informative and engaging! We enjoyed our walking tour around Montmartre very much! Tracey & jane"
* A traveler said: "Adam was insightful, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. He brought history to life in a way no travel book or history processor could hope to do, sprinkling in humor and keeping us on track for a full day of meaningful sights. Having personal headsets was a godsend as well. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. I feel like I have read a biography of Monet. I never got the audio set to work, but it did not matter"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "The Moulin Rouge didn't disappoint, the whole experience was great from beginning to end, the old fashioned decor and all the artistes were brilliant, would go again in a heartbeat !"
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t book the Moulin Rouge so had dinner and show at the Lido. Best thing that we could have done. Fantastic show, delicious dinner great atmosphere. Forget about all the other shows, go to the Lido."
* A traveler said: "Paris is a magical city and this evening cruise was exceptional. The lights, the sites, and the people are all lovely. The Eiffel tower glimmers and sparkles, the Seine cruise is romantic and soothing. Just being there and traveling through history, in a word Incredible."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)
- Les Ombres Restaurant
- Château de Chantilly
- Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
- Grand Palais
- École Militaire
- Petit Palais
- Palais du Luxembourg
- Champs de Mars
- Jardin d'Acclimatation
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)
- Rodin Museum (Musée Rodin)
- Bois de Vincennes
- Museum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Les Halles
- Café de Flore
- Guimet Museum (Musée Guimet)
- Ladurée Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur