Top Paris Night Tours
- Most Paris night tours include a stop along the Seine for a look at the twinkling cityscape reflected in the water.
- By exploring the city with a guide, you don't have to worry about directions in the dark and will be shown the best viewpoints of lit-up landmarks.
- Night tours in Paris last from two for four hours and can usually be scheduled before or after dinner (unless dinner is included).
45 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Trip was wonderful. Thanks for this great experience. GgfggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgBbbhqxqx ab svevrbqf sv auf wf wie gehts af Da qf"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I were traveling with my elderly father in Paris and realized the hop on buses wouldn't work for him. We instead booked this tour for our final night and it was perfect! Our driver was very knowledgeable, took our photos at the monuments and took us to see many places we had not yet seen. The champagne also helped!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tarek was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, pleasing and accommodating to everyone! The sunset on the Seine River was amazing! The experience of the Eiffel Tower at night was unique. I would highly recommend The Tour Guy. It was the highlight of our trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Anukool, was great. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the sights we saw. Unfortunately because of COVID, things closed early but we were still able to enjoy the tour. I think most importantly, Anukool went at our pace and using his own words "it's a walk not a race". I did a night tour on a previous visit but the walking tour allowed me to see more things that being on a bus did not. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Flam was an excellent guide-very passionate about Paris and brought much to the tour. This was a great way to see parts of Paris we wouldn't have seen otherwise and helped us see the charm and beauty firsthand. We are so glad we did this tour, even in the rain!"
* A traveler said: "We did premier service at front of the boat, food was very good, staff friendly. Music was a little annoying, they played 70’s elevator music, would have preferred something more French. But I’m only writing that part Bc they needed more words on the review. Totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "I had the friendliest tour guide and the show was amazing! It's a must do while in Paris! I missed the show the first time I went, but I'm so glad that I did it this time."
* A traveler said: "Simply perfect! Worth every penny. And amazing family activity, and an equally unique way to experience Paris. The drivers/guides are wonderful too."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Seeing Paris on a segway is the best! Valerie did a great job as the tour guide-- very knowledgable and took lots of pictures for us. Would do this again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "We knew Viator would provide a reliable tour for us and we were not disappointed. Carlos, our guide, was informative, personable, and very interesting. He was well planned timing our tour so we would be at the Tour Eiffel just in time for the bedazzling effect."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guy Avi was fantastic! He was very knowledgeable on a variety of art pieces and on the history of The Louvre. He’s personable and encourages questions and interaction. Will definitely book and request Avi for another tour the next time I visit France!"
* A traveler said: "My first-ever visit to the Louvre was a private tour for my wife and me led by Vincent. Lasting three hours (which I believe is enough for one's first visit), Vincent led us through 3 galleries--Dinon, Sully and Richelieu. Vincent was a fabulous guide. Extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and with a very good command of English, he was able to point out things to us about the famous--and not so famous--sculptures and paintings that the average museum goer would not know. He made the tour so interesting and informative. Because we went in October and at night, it didn't seem too crowded."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see Paris! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We could not recommend this more! Wonderful and magical at night."
* A traveler said: "Lovely Guide her name Jazmin , very enjoyable the tour a lot of information and the nice feeling of cycling 🚴♀️ for almost 4 hours"
* A traveler said: "Our guide’s name was Roman. He seemed very knowledgeable and friendly. The bikes were quite easy once you get the hang of it. They also give you a 5 minute course in the beginning. I would recommend this activity to anyone. Paris is beautiful at night."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avenue des Champs-Élysées
- Place du Tertre
- 11th Arrondissement
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- Odéon-Théatre de l'Europe
- Palais Bourbon
- Musée de l'Orangerie
- Left Bank (Rive Gauche)
- Paris Story
- Maison de Victor Hugo
- Manufacture Nationale des Gobelins
- Parc des Princes
- Marmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)
- Musée du Luxembourg
- Gourmet Chocolate Museum
- Dalí Paris
- Place de la République
- Stade de France
- Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur