Top Paris Honeymoon Experiences
42 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great host. The view from the summit is amazing. Really worth the money. I had to adjust my schedule at thr last minute and they were totally accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Walked to 2nd floor which was a little tiring but fun. Then lift to top. Amira was a guide that we would recommend. Perfect experience."
* A traveler said: "We’ve been so excited to try this experience!! Sam was fantastic, he is very friendly, nice and an excellent touristic guide. It has been one of the most amazing experience here in Paris and we truly recommend it to everyone. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Loved it, our guide Malik was good at his work, explained everything. Seeing The Eiffel Tower was one of the best thing that will happen to us, one entree in my bucket list checked"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide with good knowledge of the history of the tower and Paris. It helped bring a crystal clear day so you could see all of Paris."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service from the photographer Erkol. He took gorgeous photos and brought us to different areas for more photos. Lovely ceremony afterwards"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The tour was as informative as we wanted it to be. The guide adjusted according to the level of those attending, making this an enjoyable experience for our 9 and 10 year old boys. I would definitely recommend going to the summit and enjoying the amazing view of Paris!"
* A traveler said: "The photographer was amazing. We had a marvelous time and she was able to get us around several beautiful sites very quickly. She took control of the shoot very well but was able to accommodate our silly requests as well"
* A traveler said: "Ari was awesome! We were able to communicate the location / plan beforehand, and executed everything perfectly! We met at the Eiffel Tower and conducting a photoshoot around town. Our final stop included the proposal. Definitely recommend using this service / Ari for your engagement as well!"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience! Had a great time taking photos with Isadora and the results were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this unforgettable and unique opportunity while in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "Isadora was amazing we had great time in photoshoot. She guided us throughout about pose & posture. We got really great pictures which will make our memories always fresh & alive. Isadora is very professional & efficient hats off to her we are very happy with our photo session & outcome."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very personable and informative. The Seine River cruise was on one of the smaller sightseeing boats, so we got a great view of the City from the water. Dinner wasn't bad, but not impressive, either. Paris by night was beautiful. Our guide really gave us a great tour. Worth the money"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great idea. I was nervous about having pictures done, but I am so glad we did. Our photographer, Sophia, did a great job working with us and making the shoot specific for what we wanted. I would highly recommend this company and Sophia."
* A traveler said: "Our photographer was awesome! She got my 9 year old twin boys to pose for photos for 30 minutes on a very hot day. Lovely lady. I highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "I sought a guide for this trip t Paris because I had a sense that I had missed much on my previous visits, and I hoped for a guide who could connect me to the history of this wonderful city with a depth of perception and nuance that you can’t get from a guide book. Isadora exceeded my most optimistic expectations. She is an architect by profession and that gives her a very human perspective on the way in which Paris has evolved over the centuries. She explained the concentric nature of Paris’ development, the significance of the forms hill top villages like Montmartre and the character they lend to the city, and the history and evolution of iconic buildings including the Louvre and the Palais Royale. If you have any interest in architecture and cities as lived spaces, Isadora is the guide for you. She speaks perfect idiomatic English and is in every respect delightful company. I plan to return to Paris in about six months; another tour with Isadora will be the highlight of that. I cannot recommend her highly enough."
* A traveler said: "This experience was awesome! It was a beautiful day in that the rainy drizzle stopped when we got there and started again when we left. perfect timing. Ari and Elma were the best and made this experience a memory of a lifetime. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "It was such a pleasure to meet and work with Sabine. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and our photos turned out great on a rainy morning in Paris. I would recommend Sabine for any type of photo shoot! We wish she could come to the US and shoot our wedding photos! Thank you for a wonderful experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)
- Disneyland® Paris
- Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)
- Galeries Lafayette
- Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation
- Grand Palais
- Jardin d'Acclimatation
- Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)
- Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)
- Les Halles
- Left Bank (Rive Gauche)
- Pont Neuf
- 12th Arrondissement
- 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant
- Le Marais
- Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)
- Folies Bergère
- Cluny Museum (Musée de Cluny)
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur