Top Paris Golf Tours & Tee Times
13 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Museum was amazing! The tour guide(English) was very knowledgeable and extremely attentive to the needs of the group. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "My party and I thoroughly enjoyed the Versailles Bike tour with skip the line entrance to the palace. The area is beautiful! Our tour guide Gui did an awesome job handling anything that came up and answering all questions."
* A traveler said: "Directions were clear and concise, the driver was very knowledgeable and polite, he was happy to answer our questions and hear feedback. I would recommend the company highly. The vas was new and clean and the driver was sensible and cautious."
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our small group tour. Our guide told us some interesting facts on how Louvre started and how it evolved into what we know today. She also took us to the most important rooms, this was key because we had very limited time! It was entertaining for everyone in our group (ages 17 to 50) and to the point. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was completely fascinating! Our guide, Michelle, was upbeat, informative, and covered a lot of information that was easy to understand and key to understanding the overall history of the catacombs and how they fit into France’s development. We really enjoyed this tour and recommend it to others."
* A traveler said: "Anna was an excellent guide, knowledgeable, interesting and clearly passionate about her job. She started with a fascinating historical tour and incorporated our request for Greeco-Roman vases A superb experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arc de Triomphe
- 6th Arrondissement
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
- Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)
- La Madeleine
- Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)
- Dalí Paris
- Parc des Princes
- Galerie Vivienne
- Viaduc des Arts
- National Museum of the Renaissance
- Stade de France
- Château de Malmaison
- Hard Rock Cafe Paris
- Rue Montorgueil
- Palais Royal
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)
- Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)
- La Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrie
- Musée de la Musique
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur