Top Paris Food & Drink Classes
56 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "We learned a lot about cooking and French culture in Frederic’s class. He was a joy to learn from with his authentic positive attitude and jokes while keeping everyone involved and entertained."
* A traveler said: "Chef Fred was incredible helpful, funny and so great at his job. He explained things so I even understood more about cooking a meal. Just loved the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was really fun and easy to follow. Had a really good time. The final products were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was great with my daughter and we really had an enjoyable time. He was very patient and taught us some great tips."
* A traveler said: "We had the BEST time in this class! And Florence was an amazing teacher. We enjoyed this class more than the 2 tours we had attended earlier in the week."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I taking a holiday in Paris and this was an amazing experience! The chef was lovely as well as his family interpreter and staff. We had a blast and have never eaten such delicious bread and pastry! And took home our baguette which was wonderful on the train!!!"
* A traveler said: "This class was a great way to start our France 2019 trip. We had a a lot of fun and learned a lot of cooking techniques that I will definitely use back home. Thanks Frederic for the information and fun while cooking. I also highly recommend the market tour"
* A traveler said: "So glad I took this class. I met terrific people, and Marthe does a great job demystifying making macarons."
* A traveler said: "Baking class with Dominique was wonderful - He was organized and chose three "easy" pastries for us to make. One of the most memorable parts of our time in Paris."
* A traveler said: "We booked this activity for two adults and two kids (ages 9 and 11) and it was a blast. Our teacher, Raamin, was very skilled and patient with all of us. We produced some incredibly artistic chocolates, thanks to his guidance, and everything was delicious. If you have a spare hour near the Louvre and want a fun activity, this would be highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Julie, our pastry chef was amazing!! I highly recommend this pastry course. It was a fun and very informative for both me and my husband. We also got to take home everything we baked. I will enroll again next time when I’m in Paris."
* A traveler said: "The place was nice and clean. Instructor spoke English and was friendly. It is a fun afternoon for solo or group travlers."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great teacher and amazing wine. Must do in Paris if you want to know how to start refining your taste for red wine."
* A traveler said: "Frederick was fantastic! Was beautiful walking the streets of Paris to get to the market, passing by all the coffee local market shops. Frederick is an extremely knowledgeable and hilarious chef. Started the day with delicious hand made croissants, some with chocolate. Learned so much and enjoyed making, mussels in a butter/white wine broth, chicken with a special french cooking technique, awesome scalloped potatoes with a french technique, hand made ice cream and with peaches and raspberry sauce, and he even got us special cheese only made in France to enjoy as snacking throughout the day. All hands on for every dish and we got drink french wine all throughout the experience, just an incredible start to the day!"
* A traveler said: "The drive through the French countryside was very beautiful and peaceful. It was great to see the Chambord Castle from the inside. The gourmet meal with the wine selections for every course was amazing. The highlight was the winery tour at the end and the delicious Loire valley wines. Our guide was very knowledgeable about wine."
* A traveler said: "Gaby was wonderful! A nice small group of 4. The cooking area was so cute. Gaby was through in explaining step by step and ensuring we got to practice technique. The macaroons came out perfect and were very good. We did with chocolate ganache and raspberry filling. I enjoyed the class and can’t wait to try the take home recipe."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the gluten free cooking class. The chef was very pleasant and helpful. Great experience for grandparents and granddaughter."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time laughing, learning, eating and drinking. Stephan very welcoming and entertaining. Definite 5 stars."
* A traveler said: "The class was changed last minute to eclair and chou due to COVID limitation, but was a good class. Small are and very personal experience. Lauranne did a great job in explaining and guiding."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur