Top Paris Cable Car Tours
15 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list experience for me an the tour did not disappoint. Our guide, John Baptiste, was amazing. Not only is he a wealth of knowledge but he is truly a great person with a personality to match. We saw all the highlights capped by taps at the cemetery at 5. Very moving! A very long day but we’ll worth the effort."
* A traveler said: "Museum was amazing! The tour guide(English) was very knowledgeable and extremely attentive to the needs of the group. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This place is beautiful better than Versailles. The art decor and architecture are well preserve. this is a must visit place"
* A traveler said: "It is s sobering visit to see the battle grounds that changed the world history. The guide (Abie) made it more interesting and informative. She is a great story teller / narrator."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting facts and representative sites visited. Would be even better with Wifi headsets and or earphines in order to hear the presenter over the traffic."
* A traveler said: "Oliver was a knowledgeable tour guide. He explained the different areas in a concise manner. The small group was perfect size. This tour is an introduction to the history of the area. The museum (Overlord) was excellent. Lunch at a small restaurant was great. Get the fish and chips with the local cider."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing seeing the beautiful sites of Paris the arc was amazing .Would so go back see the landmarks"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. What a great way for us to get through Montmartre with the kids and keep them engaged. The kids loved it, too. And it keeps the parents engaged, too. A wonderful balance! Would highly recommend to any family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur