Top Paris Arts & Design
402 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the information and our guide Kendra (sp) had a great sense of humor. The tour started on time which we really appreciated and she asked questions to engage the group!"
* A traveler said: "I don’t like doing all day tours. Our tour guy was great! He gave us the highlights and let us do our own thing. Two thumbs up! Tickets get you to both levels, straight to champagne bar. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! Even better than I could have imagined! Each performance was more brilliant than the last. A must when you are in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "Walked to 2nd floor which was a little tiring but fun. Then lift to top. Amira was a guide that we would recommend. Perfect experience."
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Museum was amazing! The tour guide(English) was very knowledgeable and extremely attentive to the needs of the group. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We’ve been so excited to try this experience!! Sam was fantastic, he is very friendly, nice and an excellent touristic guide. It has been one of the most amazing experience here in Paris and we truly recommend it to everyone. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was really nice. Food and service was very good. Paris in night time is so beautiful. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great host. The view from the summit is amazing. Really worth the money. I had to adjust my schedule at thr last minute and they were totally accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Dominique was a great tour guide. He was Very knowledgeable and interesting!We got lots of information, and it really enhanced what we already knew about the topics!"
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Was amazing seeing the beautiful sites of Paris the arc was amazing .Would so go back see the landmarks"
* A traveler said: "We experienced a beautiful and historical place, It was a great place to visit. I recommend this tour for anyone that is interested in evolution of a great Paris landmark.."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. I feel like I have read a biography of Monet. I never got the audio set to work, but it did not matter"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Paris is a magical city and this evening cruise was exceptional. The lights, the sites, and the people are all lovely. The Eiffel tower glimmers and sparkles, the Seine cruise is romantic and soothing. Just being there and traveling through history, in a word Incredible."
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic package, you do the Eiffel Tower visit followed by a cruise and dinner on the Siene. Try and book directly with the tour operator otherwise you will be sat with a bunch of people who you don’t know. Remember it’s all about the romance😊"
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Not many branded shops but there is a good selection which will cater to most shoppers. Travel time from Paris is bearable."
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "This tour was completely fascinating! Our guide, Michelle, was upbeat, informative, and covered a lot of information that was easy to understand and key to understanding the overall history of the catacombs and how they fit into France’s development. We really enjoyed this tour and recommend it to others."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Priority Access Ticket with Host
- Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host
- Eiffel Tower Skip the Line and Small Group Tour with Summit Access by elevator
- Paris Moulin Rouge Cabaret Show with Champagne Only or Dinner
- Eiffel Tower Guided Climb Tour by Stairs
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur