Top Paris 4WD Tours
36 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun to walk up the stairs to the second stage - able to see the structure of the Eiffel Tower properly. Had a great guide who told us the history. A really enjoyable walk up 600 or so stairs !!!!!! Not as daunting as sounds ! Then took the lift to the summit - had a glass of champagne overlooking Paris. Great fun. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Recieving information about Paris was pretty cool. You got informationypu wouldn't get if taking a normal tour through the city."
* A traveler said: "I don’t like doing all day tours. Our tour guy was great! He gave us the highlights and let us do our own thing. Two thumbs up! Tickets get you to both levels, straight to champagne bar. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Museum was amazing! The tour guide(English) was very knowledgeable and extremely attentive to the needs of the group. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Hafid was a wonderful guide with lots of historical knowledge. He took a group picture and emailed it with lots of local links to make our Paris stay extra special."
* A traveler said: "The drive took a long time but Saint-Michel is a once in a lifetime sight that must be seen at least once in your life."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was great, very knowledgeable and made the tour fun for all. Definitely recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour . I came to paris for short time so I need this tour to help me to find most important attractions in Paris . the guide her name Clara she is professional and very Helpful and friendly and she answer all my questions about the City . and I saw many interesting places ."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was exceptional! Thor, guided my family of four including two teenagers thru the 7th Ars to Mont Marte, we were guided thru the Metro and streets of Pigalle and walked various street markets, a plus for 1st timers to Paris! We headed upward passing by the Moulin Rouge and Amelie restaurant to a small organic sandwich shop, it was amazing! We tried a local baguette with ham and roc-let cheese, the kids had fresh crepes! We then walked thru the square of Artist and to the Sacre Coeur, we did a walk thru the Church and down the mountain to the village, we then took several passages, to a bus stop, where we ventured to St. Germain and a view of Notre Dame! Spectacular day trip for a family of Four ! Merci Thor! It was amazing journey ! 😊😊😊😊😊"
* A traveler said: "We were late but they waited for us and we still got the full tour. We were trained on how to use the Segways before the tour. Roman was our guide, he did a great job to inform and help us navigate. Would do it again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)
- Mundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)
- Maison de Victor Hugo
- 4th Arrondissement
- Jardin des Plantes
- Dalí Paris
- Jardin d'Acclimatation
- Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)
- Air and Space Museum
- Monceau Park (Parc Monceau)
- Pont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)
- Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)
- Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)
- Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)
- Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
- Petit Palais
- Carnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet)
- Théatre le Ranelagh
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur