Things to Do in Paris This Winter
The City of Lights is suffused with romance all throughout the year—but during the winter months, Paris becomes especially festive. Make the most of the holiday season and explore Paris’ light displays, visit holiday markets, plan unforgettable New Year’s Eve celebrations, and more. Here’s how to plan the perfect wintery getaway in Paris.
Snag a top seat on an open-top double-decker bus, snuggle down with a blanket and hot beverage, and enjoy the unbeatable perspective on Paris’ holiday light displays.
Go on a Christmas-themed cruise along the Seine River, complete with a multicourse meal, live music, and Champagne.
Make like a flâneur and explore Paris’ enviable Christmas foods and decorations on foot.
Couple a Notre-Dame tour with a visit to a traditional Christmas market (samples included).
Admire Paris’ light displays when you ride the Champs-Elysee’s magical ferris wheel.
Enroll in a small-group cooking class and learn how to make festive French delicacies.
Attend a glamorous and luxurious New Year’s Eve cabaret show.
Enjoy a countdown to remember aboard a New Year’s Eve Seine River boat tour.
Experience a timeless Paris attraction at the always-entertaining Moulin Rouge.
4 Tours and Activities
- Bateaux Seine River Cruises in Paris
- Skip the Line at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- How to Experience French Culture in Paris
- Cheese and Wine Tastings in Paris
- Versailles and Giverny Tours from Paris
- Where to Find Impressionist Art in Paris
- Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Combo Tours
- Things to Do in Paris This Winter