Moulin Rouge Dinner and Show Packages
One of Paris' most iconic performance venues, the Moulin Rouge has been entertaining audiences since 1889. Enjoy an evening out at the cabaret with a dinner package that includes French cuisine and wine. Here's what you should know before booking.
There's no need to worry about where to eat in Paris with dinner included at the cabaret.
The evening out lasts four to five hours.
Dinner is usually three courses; various menu options are available when booking.
A half bottle of wine or Champagne is typically included in dinner packages, depending on the option selected.
Things to Know
Elegant attire is required at the Moulin Rouge—while you shouldn't wear shorts, sport shoes, or sportswear, a tie and jacket are not necessary.
Tables seat six to eight people, so you'll dine with other guests.
Most packages include hotel pickup and drop-off, but you should check the details of each one to confirm.
2 Tours and Activities | All Paris Tours
- Bateaux Seine River Cruises in Paris
- Skip the Line at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- How to Experience French Culture in Paris
- Cheese and Wine Tastings in Paris
- Versailles and Giverny Tours from Paris
- Where to Find Impressionist Art in Paris
- Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Combo Tours
- Moulin Rouge Dinner and Show Packages