Promenade Plantée’s well-manicured gardens, flowering shrubs and romantic views make it one of the most popular destinations for budget conscious travelers visiting the City of Lights. Athletic visitors jog along the 2.9-mile scenic pathway as the sun rises, and dozens of couples in love gather to watch in the evening as the sunsets over Paris streets.
The greenway winds through Viaduc des Arts, where interested travelers can explore high-end shops and exquisite galleries, or comb through handmade arts and crafts booths before relaxing into the urban oasis of Promenade Plantée’s incredible gardens.
Promenade Plantée Tours
Should I book Promenade Plantée tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Promenade Plantée 2021?
What's the best way to experience Promenade Plantée?
- Paris's Flavors: Customized Food Tour for the Whole Family
- Bastille District: Food Tasting, Promenade Plantée and Viaduc des Arts Walking Tour
- Paris Photo Tour with a Local Expert: Private & Personalized
- Paris Private Custom Tour with a Local Guide, Hidden Gems & Highlights
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy