The Eiffel Tower isn't just a symbol of Paris but a symbol for all of France. Erected by Gustave Eiffel to commemorate the centennial of the French Revolution in 1889, the 1,050-foot (320-meter) tower once held the title of the world's tallest structure. Despite having been dwarfed by Dubai's Burj Khalifa and The Shard in London, the Eiffel Tower remains one of the most recognizable landmarks on the planet. View the architectural icon from afar, or stop in at the three observation levels for stellar city views.
Eiffel Tower Tours
Should I book Eiffel Tower tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Eiffel Tower 2021?
What's the best way to experience Eiffel Tower?
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
- Paris Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour Like a Parisian with a Local Guide
- Paris en Scene Boat 3-Course Dinner Cruise
- Paris by Night City of Lights Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy