Château de Fontainebleau
A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of France’s largest châteaux, the magnificent Château de Fontainebleau boasts a rich resume of royal inhabitants, including Henry IV, Louis XV, and Napoleon. Built in the 12th century, the palace displays a remarkable variety of architectural styles, all set within 130 hectares (321 acres) of parks and gardens.
Tours and tickets to Experience Château de Fontainebleau
What are Château de Fontainebleau hours of operation?
Should I book Château de Fontainebleau tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Château de Fontainebleau 2021?
What's the best way to experience Château de Fontainebleau?
- Fontainebleau Forest Half Day Hot-Air Balloon Ride with Chateau de Fontainebleau
- Electric All Terrain Scooter In Forest Of Fontainebleau
- All-terrain electric scooter ride along the Seine
- Fontainebleau Palace and The Painters' Village of Barbizon Day Trip from Paris
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy