Top Oxford Private Drivers
29 results | All Oxford Tours
* A traveler said: "We originally booked this tour to skip the queue at Christchurch. However, the tour provided much more than this single benefit. Our excellent guide, Andrew, led us on a walk around the city, highlighting (as promised) many literary topics associated with Oxford - like Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and C. S. Lewis. We also saw the architecture of Oxford through a local lens. Andrew had an ideal mix of knowledge, humor and willingness to help us get the best possible experience. Best of all - he offered to take multiple photos for us at scenic spots along the way. We highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "The in depth knowledge that our guide, Peter, had of the Harry Potter story, its author and Oxford city made it very enjoyable. Our guide quizzed us along the way, making it fun for all in the group, stopping to point things out, tell funny stories and show us photos relevant to the tour"
* A traveler said: "A tremendous tour. Our guide was an extremely knowledgeable and personable student from Exeter College."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and informative boat trip without being intrusive or boring. Just right and the Autumn sunshine made it even more pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Michel was informative and helpful. Everything we could ask. He was knowledgeable about the subject and explained clearly. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "David and Isabelle were gracious, knowkedfeable, friendly and full of interesting details of everything we saw. They were well worth every farthing and we highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was absolutely fantastic! Not only was it a lovely way to see Oxford, but we learnt so much about the university history, how things are today and life as a student. Our guide was charming and I think adapted his tales to suit the audience he had which made our experience just right for us. Oxford is flat, so riding is easy."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "We were scheduled for a pick up at 8:20 A.M. When no one had arrived at 8:35, we were in panic mode as we needed to be at Heathrow for a flight to Atlanta. After calling the vendor, we found out that the drive had "disappeared" and while we were somewhat concerned, we were very concerned about how we were going to make our flight. The vendor was proactive in finding us a substitute driver who was very kind and helpful. All is well that ends well. Thank you for your assistance."
* A traveler said: "I am in my late 70s and was concerned about the ease of travel between Crufts in Birmingham and Heathrow after the dog show but I was fortunate to have worked with this company and it was marvelous. The driver was knowledgable, interesting to talk with and courteous. I was at Heathrow in a moment and was treated with the greatest of care. I cannot say enough good things!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Harry Potter 2 hour PUBLIC Tour + Self Guided Entry to Christ church
- Divinity School Oxford Harry Potter Insights - PUBLIC tour (75 minutes) DAILY
- Oxford University Walking Tour With University Alumni Guide
- Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Along The University Regatta Course
- Oxford Evening Sightseeing Cruise Including a Drink
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England