Top Oslo Water Tours
14 results | All Oslo Tours
* A traveler said: "I am so glad to have gone on this trip. It was a great way to see Oslo from the water. And to see the coastline and beautiful traditional small (and larger!) cottages by the shore. Stopping off for the museums and being picked up again later was fun. The crew on board made us so welcome. Thankyou again."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip. Fantastic value for money, phenomenal views and great shrimp eating experience. Will be taking my friends and family on this."
* A traveler said: "This trip sets you up to give you a taste of a variety of places in Norway! Leaving Oslo, the train ride will take you up to experience the Flam railroad, one of the most scenic railroads on earth, then you'll be bussed down for a riverboat cruise through one of the fjords. Scenic is an understatement!"
* A traveler said: "Great value for money experience. We had a very good driver with an entertaining and knowledgeable guide,giving a live commentary throughout and accompanying the group though each of the attractions."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an absolute legend! Really knowledgeable and fun to be around. Highly recommend the tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Marta did a great job providing us with historical information, fun facts, and guiding us thru the city Nicely done"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Romy was an excellent and knowledgeable guide, and we learnt so much about Norway and Oslo, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The itinerary was indeed perfect. The cruise was just amazing with the Fjord cruise vessel. Beautiful vessel. Sleeping compartment were a bonus to recuperate from the one the go. Well thought!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fram Museum (Frammuseet)
- Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Bygdøy Peninsula
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)
- Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)
- Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)
- Karl Johans Gate
- Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)
- Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)
- Ibsen Museum
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)
- Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)
- Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany