Top Oslo Travel & Transportation Services
51 results | All Oslo Tours
* A traveler said: "Curtis, the owner of the business, was our guide on this hike, and he shared a wealth of information about each island, and made the whole tour very interesting. He is bi-lingual so that helped with the diverse group we had. Everyone was relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip. Fantastic value for money, phenomenal views and great shrimp eating experience. Will be taking my friends and family on this."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an absolute legend! Really knowledgeable and fun to be around. Highly recommend the tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "This trip sets you up to give you a taste of a variety of places in Norway! Leaving Oslo, the train ride will take you up to experience the Flam railroad, one of the most scenic railroads on earth, then you'll be bussed down for a riverboat cruise through one of the fjords. Scenic is an understatement!"
* A traveler said: "Ivana was a fantastic guide to delicious foods in Oslo. My wife and I were lucky enough to be the only couple on the tour, and we enjoyed every minute of the walking, the talking, and the eating and drinking. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I am so glad to have gone on this trip. It was a great way to see Oslo from the water. And to see the coastline and beautiful traditional small (and larger!) cottages by the shore. Stopping off for the museums and being picked up again later was fun. The crew on board made us so welcome. Thankyou again."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money experience. We had a very good driver with an entertaining and knowledgeable guide,giving a live commentary throughout and accompanying the group though each of the attractions."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, great variety of places to see. comfortable bus and the pace of the tour relaxing."
* A traveler said: "They opened promptly at 9 and we were on our way quickly. Oslo was an easy city to get around on our own by bike."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Explore Downtown Oslo on a Self-Guided Audio Walk
- Akerselva River: Meander along it's tranquil leafy banks on a walking audio tour
- Private Airport Transfer: Oslo Gardermoen Airport (OSL) to Oslo
- Round-Trip Private Transfer Oslo Airport OSL to Oslo City by Business Car
- Oslo Airport Transfers : Oslo City to Oslo Airport OSL in Business Car
- Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)
- Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)
- Bygdøy Peninsula
- Ibsen Museum
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)
- Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)
- Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)
- Fram Museum (Frammuseet)
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)
- Karl Johans Gate
- Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)
- Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany